Neediness is a warm gun

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,112 Views
Wrong Cougar. No one has ever cared about Steve Vai 'cept the people he's played with.

Cougar you're weak as fok. Come on man.

I just don't care about you.

Sorry.

You take out your hostilities out on me for absolutely no reason, then play it off like it's big game. I understand if you don't like my songwriting or my posts or whatever, but I have never personally attacked you without you attacking first. So I will leave it up to you. How long do you want this to go on?

You're acting like a child. Grow up.

Again Cougar, relax. I'm playing, you're playing. Your "professor Matty Rain" thread today was you being a wise-ass and it made me smile.

I lied Cougar, it was a 4-star thread. Happy? :spinner:

Again Cougar, relax. I'm playing, you're playing. Your "professor Matty Rain" thread today was you being a wise-ass and it made me smile.

I lied Cougar, it was a 4-star thread. Happy? :spinner:

I am sure you attacking my songwriting has a lot to do with thread titles. You're an anus. I am over it.

I think we all understand this is Matty's world and we're just living in it but seriously I am too old for this kindergarten shit.

5 stars on the backpedal though.

Play nice boys. We are a drama-free board.

:yes:

That's Mr. Anus to you Cougs.

6a00d83451580669e20128765b3930970c-500wi.jpg

Also, FYI, nobody has cared about Steve Vai since 1995

Ol' Steve is playing with the Tonight Show Band tonight! How relevant is that, eh? EH?!? VAI'S BACK MOTHERFOKKERS!

Kidding, saw him recently and he looks very old and tired. Still, I'm tuning in.

wow that is a fukin awesome scene

also makes me think of the awesome Kids In The Hall skit where Bruce McCullough battles the Devil on guitar in his basement

I feel bad for Steve Vai, I am old and tired too

I guess 37 - ish is when it happens

I am sure you attacking my songwriting has a lot to do with thread titles. You're an anus. I am over it.

I think we all understand this is Matty's world and we're just living in it but seriously I am too old for this kindergarten shit.

5 stars on the backpedal though.

Incorrect. There is only room for ONE bitch on this board and that's me. And maybe Mrs. X, even though she is trying to pretend that her leaf is like Danny at the end of Grease before he realizes that he doesn't need to change into a prep to get the girl after all.

So the moral of the story kids is this. Do not wear a codpiece when you've only a inch dinger.

p.s. was that really the karate kid playing the geetar?

:guitar:

Nah, that was Steve all the way. Karate Kid was coached to mimic the correct hand positions and approximative finger movement, and he did a good job.

Vai's looking good tonight. Leno had no idea who that "rock God" was.

BTW Teela called me a bigger bitch than you, so excuse my French Canadian but you can suck on it, miss.

:grin::guitar:

Nah, that was Steve all the way. Karate Kid was coached to mimic the correct hand positions and movements, and he did a good job.

Vai's looking good tonight. Leno had no idea who that "rock God" was.

Matty, are you eating your words? Is Steve Vai relevant again? Robert Plant was on the Today Show this morning singing a song about angels. I thought I might punch him in the face for ruining my entire day.

Steve Vai was never "relevant" Robyn, he's just a monster monster musician who likes to keep a low profile. The guy is a once-in-a-century talent, a true musical savant like them XVIIIth century dudes with the wigs and beards - unfortunately he has a knack for being really weird and gay in a loud rock n' roll kinda way.

Matty, I'll be frank with you. I will never watch that video because I will probably hate it.

Wait, maybe I should give it a try since you took the time to post it. Hold on, brb.

Yeah. I did not like that.

It's not particularly pleasant, no. I was trying to highlight the weird and the gay - blond bits of hair, pink and neon green and flowery motifs on the guitar, lesbo outfit, etc.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I prefer a more soulful style, but the look is fine.