My thoughts on gamelive.com

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,638 Views
The same way some people have a fascination with blacks! It's a question that doesn't need us wasting time on an answer. No plastic for sure from my vantage point! :yes:

:lmao:

welcome douchebag, you'll fit in well

well, what about pu**ies, i mean that makes even less sense.

I mean what are they?

Just elastic covered in slime and gunk and mold and yeast and mucous and whitish discharge and fishstink.

Yet guys fukin love that.

You cant look at it logically from an objective perspective.

:lmao:

I didnt call bread a douchebag, i said the guy in his avatar looked like one. No way would somebody be a big enough douchebag to put their own picture as their avatar.

lol

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I like the flowers and butterflies better than the previous cricket theme.

:hippie:

I like them too, but are they offset for everyone else? It looks like they were meant to be flush with both sides of the slimmer forum, but they're not centered properly. Half of the left side is "underneath" the forum and the right side dangles off 3-4 cm from the right edge of the threads. They should also be static, so we can scroll the threads up and down and still see the flowers.

this is how they look on mine i guess that depends on your resolution, i have 1920x1200

6a8f53ec2533.jpg

I agree that the background should be static.

I never see those flowers at all. Weird.

It is a resolution thing.
On this laptop (1280 x 800), I have a plain grey background.
On my desktop (1920 x 1080) I have the flowers (which I do not like) and the cricketers before.

Yeppers, it's definitely a resolution thing. I'm at 1680x1050 and having tried it with different resolution the flowers are positioned differently in each.

Yeah....the flowers are definitely not gamelive but more gaymelive. Sorry Juror.

Juror was expecting much more of a anti-homo uprising re: the flowers. Says something about our bunch of fuck-ups that they're still up.

Juror was expecting much more of a anti-homo uprising re: the flowers. Says something about our bunch of fuck-ups that they're still up.

I thought about that shortly after they appeared. I thought to myself how nice they were, but I had little hope that they would last the day. Lo and behold I learned that everyone here is about as gay as me. That's just wonderful.