My thoughts on gamelive.com

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,620 Views
The avatar is fine but your handle is missing a couple letters, most notably an "I" and an "N" if that really is your picture.

You've lost me here. Do you mean my username should be IN Robyn? RobynIN?

Hep!

The avatar is fine but your handle is missing a couple letters, most notably an "I" and an "N" if that really is your picture.

:lmao:

nice one!

<----------------douchebag with buttcrack cleavage.

Robyn, don't know if this TMI, but I was never breast fed! If I could get someone to help with the simulation of the act I think possibly the rest of my life could proceed alot more smoothly? Just figured i get that out there. Possibly your avatar helped me get that off my chest. :whistling:

No I was talking to bread, your avatar is fine bro.

Robyn, don't know if this TMI, but I was never breast fed! If I could get someone to help with the simulation of the act I think possibly the rest of my life could proceed alot more smoothly? Just figured i get that out there. Possibly your avatar helped me get that off my chest. :whistling:

I don't understand the fascination with boobs some men have. It's weird, really. Just fat covered by skin. Or in the case of some women, plastic covered by skin.

No I was talking to bread, your avatar is fine bro.

Ok, that makes more sense.

I don't understand the fascination with boobs some men have. It's weird, really. Just fat covered by skin. Or in the case of some women, plastic covered by skin.

well, what about pu**ies, i mean that makes even less sense.

I mean what are they?

Just elastic covered in slime and gunk and mold and yeast and mucous and whitish discharge and fishstink.

Yet guys fukin love that.

You cant look at it logically from an objective perspective.

The same way some people have a fascination with blacks! It's a question that doesn't need us wasting time on an answer. No plastic for sure from my vantage point! :yes:

Neil Diamond is going to break something slining his hips like that.

Wow! BadNina arrives, another non-plastic gal! :hattip:

No plastic here. I have free range boobies.

No plastic here. I have free range boobies.
Pics or ban.

Nice try, I think we all know that you've got a bigger cock'n'balls than MonkeyFocker and that twat betplom combined

I'm still trying to figure out if this was a compliment or insult.

Either way, it's nice to know I have another fan (likely from across the street).

I like the flowers and butterflies better than the previous cricket theme.

:hippie:

well, what about pu**ies, i mean that makes even less sense.

I mean what are they?

Just elastic covered in slime and gunk and mold and yeast and mucous and whitish discharge and fishstink.

Yet guys fukin love that.

You cant look at it logically from an objective perspective.

LOL so sad yet so true....dont even try and think about it robyn 4 u wil only cause yourself greater duress....:yes:

Welcome dimebag.
Are you here for the longhaul or just lettin' off some steam?