My thoughts on gamelive.com

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,623 Views
I thought about that shortly after they appeared. I thought to myself how nice they were, but I had little hope that they would last the day. Lo and behold I learned that everyone here is about as gay as me. That's just wonderful.

And you know what, Juror put 'em up specifically for you. :yes::love:

flowers.jpg

I thought about that shortly after they appeared. I thought to myself how nice they were, but I had little hope that they would last the day. Lo and behold I learned that everyone here is about as gay as me. That's just wonderful.

:highfive:

scholar when you have the time i would love to pick your brain on your marvelous horticulture techniques...

And you know what, Juror put 'em up specifically for you. :yes::love:

OMG, that's too sweet! Juror, it's official, you're a sweetie.

:highfive:

scholar when you have the time i would love to pick your brain on your marvelous horticulture techniques...

Sure man, I love to talk about it, I just don't want to bore people. What did you have in mind?

ty rogie

Fixed background causes slow scroll at top and bottom of page in Firefox browser. That's a Firefox thing. Firefox users tell me if its annoying and I'll disable the fixed bg.

That faint picture of the woman looks so familiar, it reminds me of old movies set in Roman times, Quo Vadis and The Robe. Am I on the right track?

:) Not at all. There's actually two women. One is an old hippie girl pic I found on the net and the other (you'll see it briefly when a page takes a second to load) is a girl I know.