Moving

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,985 Views
muddy, what is the hardest you've ever been ridden on a short term basis?

Raiders vs Mudcat. Sweet. You should come to peeps and make fun of him.

Oddly, when the great SBR-John tilt of 2010 occurred and Bread started posting at Peeps, and I wandered over there to see what was going on - Raiders was the first guy to welcome me. He started a special Welcome to Peeps thread and in the days and weeks that followed he would PM me with inside info on various situations. Getting me up to speed. Even watching out for me. It was like we were old chums.

I'm pretty sure the last time we interacted before that we left on bad terms but whatever, it all seemed to be swept away. Fine with me. I have completely lost my taste for forum bickering.

Good recaps there Muddy. I enjoyed.

muddy, what is the hardest you've ever been ridden on a short term basis?

I guess probably Raiders soon after the start of SBRforum. I chopped him down pretty hard about something and he obviously thought he had to retaliate tenfold. He went on and on pretty good for awhile. I wasn't paying much attention to the specifics but BuddyBear, who was still like a protege at that time, would defend me all day long and give me updates.

Actually it just occurred to me whilst in the shower that I must correct myself. The hardest I have been ridden short-term would have to be Bateman. He was the only guy that really honest-to-gawd stalked me. Like literally, he would follow me to multiple forums and respond to every single post.

I don't know how I forgot him. I guess because he is such an automaton it almost seems like it shouldn't count.

Did Bateman die? Need an update.

some mother fuckers are moving in here and they have like 12 idiots occupying the elevator and were blocking the stairs with a mattress that was obviously not going up the stairs, not sure why they wanted to try they were going to 9. so i couldnt come up either way. so i wait 10 minutes for the elevator to come down and the idiot immedialy blocks the door to load shit up like i am not there waiting, so i push the fuckers and the bed out of the way and walk up here (11th floor). hit the elevator button on every floor on the way up.

What the hell is this? You're hijacking my discussion about my forum conflicts to talk about moving?

No more bridges or river view :(

I might have to make one last balcony vid.

Muddy, I only ride on rubyn and the occasionally mrs. X. You're safe.

w00t!

Our 6x12 Uhaul is packed to the gills.

About to tow this badboy 2K miles.-

Routing a bit out of the way to add come cities to my list.

Tucson, El Paso etc

#blittylikescities