Moving

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,982 Views
Bout to get that Sonoran Hotdog in Tucson, vato.

“Since it's on, I call my nigga Arizona Ron
From Tucson, push the black Yukon
Usually had the slow grooves on, mostly rock the Isley”

-biggie

Odessa/Midland, TX is how I’ve always pictured hell.

Inadvisable tronner until you convert that thing to a fixie.

so these guys basically took an old school cheap bike, gave it a fancy name, put on helmet, and made video about it ...and sold it for 3k?

so these guys basically took an old school cheap bike, gave it a fancy name, put on helmet, and made video about it ...and sold it for 3k?
Capitalism pal. Its what makes America great.

Wait WUT? You don't know what a fixie is? R U for real pal?

Plommy, I ride 50-80 miles a week. I’m a bike rider. We don’t have time for goofy bikes with one gear.

Hipster nonsense

JL just started riding on his own 🏆 Time to repatriate my road bike from QC

I'm not sure about other places but I found a fixed speed bike really is the best choice for a basic urban bike rider in Chicago.

There aren't too many places in the city that I can't get to from the west loop that I can't get there faster on my bike, and it saves 3-15 dollars or more on parking in many cases. I have an older ten speed and mountain bike, but getting a very light weight fixed speed was a game changer for Chicago's flat terrain. changing gears is never needed here anyways and the difference in weight is quite amazing.

I'm not sure about other places but I found a fixed speed bike really is the best choice for a basic urban bike rider in Chicago.

There aren't too many places in the city that I can't get to from the west loop that I can't get there faster on my bike, and it saves 3-15 dollars or more on parking in many cases. I have an older ten speed and mountain bike, but getting a very light weight fixed speed was a game changer for Chicago's flat terrain. changing gears is never needed here anyways and the difference in weight is quite amazing.

Big changes in wind speeds alone would make a fixed gear bike not practical for me.

If I ride west to east I have to gear down one or two clicks.

And when I have the wind at my back I’m maintaining 20-28 MPH and I couldn’t do that with a single gear.

Boys, please wear helmets. My helmet was essential in my big crash last May.

Plommy, I ride 50-80 miles a week. I’m a bike rider. We don’t have time for goofy bikes with one gear.
My beach cruiser has one gear. Its fucking fantastic to ride. I use my bike out of necessity, to shop etc.

Last edited: