• Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,948 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just spent the past couple hours moving stuff to new place. I hired this scruffy mudcat type dude off of craigslist to assist me with his truck. He will be registering with GL soon. :guitar:

I hired this scruffy mudcat type dude off of craigslist to assist me with his truck.

:clueless: now what is that supposed to mean.

Seriously though, as long as it wasn't the real me, I'm okay with it. Any time a move takes place without me being involved, it feels like a win.

Haha just meant that the guy seemed very seasoned and knowledgeable about random topics, such as music and sports. It's a compliment trust me. And yes you should be glad. Moving sucks.

scruffy mudcat type

just meant that the guy seemed very seasoned and knowledgeable about random topics, such as music and sports.

:ahawut:

:lol:

No more view of Brooklyn Bridge? That was badass.

gl blisster, show us the new place

Haha just meant that the guy seemed very seasoned and knowledgeable about random topics, such as music and sports. It's a compliment trust me.

Okay then. I thought you were riding me and I was going to tell you DON'T.

No more bridges or river view :(

I might have to make one last balcony vid.

Muddy, I only ride on rubyn and the occasionally mrs. X. You're safe.

Blitty did you really think you were being calm-striked yesterday? Blitty you were funny as fok, we were just sitting back and enjoying the show. :cheers:

fukin shit, moving is like the worst experience of my life. I'm too much of a pack rat. moving is horrible for me. I don't do it much

Muddy, who RODE you the worst when you were an SBR mod?

how did you deal with it?

This is my 9th move in 10 years. I get rid of roughly 30% of stuff with each move. I enjoy living basic and traveling light with few possessions.

Blitty did you really think you were being calm-striked yesterday? Blitty you were funny as fok, we were just sitting back and enjoying the show. :cheers:

I know you were joking mathieu, but there were a couple strikes elsewhere, I don't wanna name any names.

traveling light is what it is all about. I wanna get there

I still have 20 boxes of shit I don't need stacked in my room. I wanna take them down in the basement and set them on fire.

I adhere to the Blitty way of doing things.

Muddy, who RODE you the worst when you were an SBR mod?

how did you deal with it?

Oh man you have triggered flashbacks. Idiotic children and dweebs who didn't get enough attention from their moms acting up from behind their computers. Rebelliously flouting the rules of a public forum and then flouting them again.

It was all too bad-ass to contemplate.

last time i moved i employed a guy with a horse to move my stuff.

muddy and pags/buddybear/imgv always got along well at rbs

Oh man you have triggered flashbacks. Idiotic children and dweebs who didn't get enough attention from their moms acting up from behind their computers. Rebelliously flouting the rules of a public forum and then flouting them again.

It was all too bad-ass to contemplate.

Did they never get laid and reside in their mother's basement?

muddy and pags/buddybear/imgv always got along well at rbs

That is three totally different stories right there.

I got along fine with pags for a couple years pre-SBR, then the whole time I was a mod and probably for a good year after that. I always wondered why he was so worried about his post count in the pre-SBRpoints days. Some of us laughed at him behind his back whenever he posted about his studly ways with the womenfolk. But I basically kept it all to myself. He was pathetic but harmless. Stuff didn't turn ugly till later. I don't know who started it (probably me) but after that he would ride me sometimes.

I was basically a mentor to Buddybear for years. We knew each other for a couple years at Covers before SBR even started up. He was always asking me questions and we were in touch off the forum. The first ~year at SBR, we were still fairly tight but then he started getting weird. Where he had always been a fairly thoughtful poster, he suddenly became very shrill. I would not be totally amazed to learn that a totally different person took over the handle. That's how sudden and striking the personality change was. Anyway all it took was one time he got in a big stink about something - and he PM'ed me asking why I wasn't backing him up - and I said because I didn't agree with him on that particular point. Next thing I know, he is publicly posting how he hopes my cat will die and he was right off the rails. BOOM - he was riding me all the time.

imgv was always an angry frustrated type with too much of his self-esteem riding on what happened on the forum. He would ride me.

Raiders was the first guy to start riding me at SBR. Probably I started riding him first. His shilling along with the pro-jjgold stuff was clearly against the vision I had for the forum. So I would indicate he should not be trusted and of course he retaliated and that went on for years. He would ride me.

Did they never get laid and reside in their mother's basement?

I believed that about them and apparently they believed that about me. Hard to say who was right. I prefer to leave it in the past.

Let's just agree that Polaroid lives in his mom's basement and needs to GET LAID!

:handshake:

Raiders vs Mudcat. Sweet. You should come to peeps and make fun of him.