• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 4,263 Views
Next.

20201231_134115.jpg

Finished this a while ago.

20230217_090102.jpg

well done bone.

gl on the laundry room. keep the floors.

Pretty cool!

But also pretty creepy once plommer and shorty geotagg your front door, and next time you look out the window, you’ll see their jimdoggs smashed up against the side of the pane looking like a brains casserole.

If you don't think they've already got full dossiers on each and every one of us you're the fool here. Creepers gonna creep.

Sometimes when I’m washing my hands, I think about Bone Bone telling us during the height of Covid pandemonium that not getting C-19 was easy. All you had to do was never touch your face. Gamelive.com

DIY Blogger!!! Nice job,huge undertaking with such an old house,I find it very therapeutic and satisfying to work on my house.
I'm at my happiest when I'm doing this shit. Matty would not approve.

Sometimes when I’m washing my hands, I think about Bone Bone telling us during the height of Covid pandemonium that not getting C-19 was easy. All you had to do was never touch your face. Gamelive.com
I choose not to get covid Tron. You should too.

Whatever floats your boat Bonerballs. Just don't do like Daddy Rain and make yourself miserable. ✌️

I have a lot of moments like that but with Muddy

pound for pound post for post I think Mudcat may have been the glue that held our foundation together