Moving Day

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 4,374 Views
Just made the miserable drive to Savannah.

Only because boner had his dumb wedding here and said he loves it so much.

Anything good here? Wtf am I suppose to do.

Also I think im becoming a racism like mrm and Casper after driving through ATL.

Those people are animals with no disregard to the rules of the road!

Whatever floats your boat Bonerballs. Just don't do like Daddy Rain and make yourself miserable. ✌️
Did he wants all the nicest and best renovations.

I hit the 3 year mark with my house. Have not invested too much. I feel it slowly deteriorating, but not too concerned about having everything perfect.

I’m 1000% going to a Savannah Ghost Pirates game.

97F51744-6107-42FC-B404-8D212A82C674.jpeg

Also I overdosed on adderral cause I was trying to straightshot the drive like a meth-head truck driver, and then just stared at the ceiling in our hotel all night.

Might be able to try and sleep on Tuesday.

Lotsa squares. Go visit all the squares. I got married in the one in front of The Old Pink House, ridley or something?

Feel like maybe theres a good food scene? Tybee island is nice? Something about the girl scouts maybe?

I did live there. It depends on what you're looking for. Lulu's Chocolate Bar is one of my favorite places, all of the squares and graveyards are pretty interesting, River Street at night, Tybee Island...been many years since I've been there and not sure how much has changed. Jazz'd used to be one of my favorite restaurants - best shecrab stew I've ever had.

I had an outstanding meal at The Pink House about 20 years ago. Would definitely go back if it was still open

Also I think im becoming a racism like mrm and Casper after driving through ATL.

It was a nice place to visit and enjoyed meeting Teela. Appears to be very humid and muggy during the summer.

Lol “racism” what else you on other than adder ….. good and bad people of all colors! If more one way, what can I say. Be careful Bliity, you don’t want to get canceled by what you post on game GL lol.

Stop staring at the ceiling too and try banging your head against the wall few times. See if it helps. :blittster:

Clary's and The Pirate House are good tourist spots, too. I used to go the Clary's and the Firefly Cafe fairly regularly for breakfast.

Just made the miserable drive to Savannah.

Only because boner had his dumb wedding here and said he loves it so much.

Those people are animals with no disregard to the rules of the road!
When I lived outside of Atlanta, all drivers sucked.

Even the Caucasians. Lots of tennis moms.

Blitty, if you want to join our racism club, I’ll get my minority seamstress to get you a white robe and hood.

What size you wearing these days?

Clary's and The Pirate House are good tourist spots, too. I used to go the Clary's and the Firefly Cafe fairly regularly for breakfast.
Dang I missed this. I bet they were good too.

Once the dust settles, we admittedly thought Savannah was pretty okay. Was just grumpy after the drive that first day.

Hilton Head was great. Ended up driving there and Tybee, instead of walking another half dozens circles around The Pink House etc.