Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 940,266 Views
I thought Color Out of Space was bad. Ridiculous. Cage plays a part in that but it's just all-around idiotic nonsense IMO.

But its RT ratings are 86 and 82. People must really like it. Critics and the public alike.

I know it's not my genre. Straight horror I guess is what it is. I wouldn't have guessed it was a good horror but apparently so.

I've been forced to watch this Ozark thing. It's got some good things. I especially like the temperament of the main character.
But I feel like it should be more of a film or mini series. There's just so many hoops these guys can jump through, before the story becomes farcically unbelievable.

I've been forced to watch this Ozark thing. It's got some good things. I especially like the temperament of the main character.
But I feel like it should be more of a film or mini series. There's just so many hoops these guys can jump through, before the story becomes farcically unbelievable.
I thought the exact same thing and stopped watching.
This also happened with Westworld. Loved season 1, then not so much.

"farcically unbelievable" good say! No fucking way Matty understands that without googling it as he barely understands English.

latest

yall niggas crazy

ozark is better than better call saul breaking bad narcos 1 narcos mexico the wire mr robot

Ozark is a great show. It's not on my all-time list yet, but we will see where it goes from here.

Anyone seen The House That Jack Built? Probably one of the more disturbing movies I can remember seeing in quite a while. Not even sure where to begin with a rating.

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind.

Netflix.

Incredible true story. Not going to say anything about it in case you haven't seen it.

8.5/10

Waco on Netflix is phenomenal, FYI.

8.7/10

Glad to hear that because I've been thinking of watching that.

After Life is a good show. Ricky Gervais is just a funny dude but there are some real nice melancholy scenes as well.

7.75 Trons

Im rewatching Breaking Bad, in the first episode where Saul appears in season 2 Jesse and Walter kidnap him and take him to the desert, when Saul sees a hole in the floor they had dug Saul screams "it wasn't me it wasn't me it was Ignacio" Jesse tells him "what?" with an American accent and Saul says "Didn't Lalo send you?"

:clap:

Watched Bad Education on HBO today. Movie about a high school in NY that was billed out of roughly 10 million dollars. Good acting. Pedestrian screenplay. Easy watch considering its material.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 Out of 10

I'm feeling a need to watch the movie Clueless.

:dunno:
Rewatch or watch for the first time?

I often feel the need to watch Clueless.