Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 934,218 Views
New Tiger King Episode dropping this week!

:segura:

Netflix is giving the people what they want. I’m waiting them to do a documentary on The Dating Game Killer.

Is that for real confirmed or just from that one weirdo's mouth?

I don't think we can trust Jeff lowew

Yeah it’s just Jeff confirmed. One can hope though.

Old lady wants to watch handmaids tale with me.

Go with it or bail?

The first season is excellent. Becomes a bit redundant after that but still a solid watch.

Honestly guys, if you were a fan if The Karate Kid and haven’t seen Cobra Kai yet, it’s insanely worth the binge watch. Hits all the right marks

That was a very good episode of Better Call Saul. So I’m expecting a snooze fest next week. Hope I’m wrong.

Breaking Bad could be like that too.

I think Vince Gilligan's series would be best enjoyed on the big screen. So many postcard-type shots all over, they're a bit wasted unless you have a giant TV and good sound system.

Breaking Bad could be like that too.

I think Vince Gilligan's series would be best enjoyed on the big screen. So many postcard-type shots all over, they're a bit wasted unless you have a giant TV and good sound system.

So El Camino would’ve been better if they released it in the theaters? Interesting take.

So El Camino would’ve been better if they released it in the theaters? Interesting take.

If you're the sort of person who cares about cinematography, sure.

I just watched the new Louis CK special, was solid if a bit repetitive. Lots of typical "edgy" stuff about Jews, incest, pedophilia, etc.

8.15 Matty Rains (0.05 penalty for those fokkin crumbs on his shirt)

I can't do Westworld anymore. I am stopping mid-episode.

Like, get outta here with that shit.