Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 933,909 Views
Wendy's brother, holy shit.

Definitely had some crazy moments. You could see where his character was going to end up though. That’s the thing about this season. Nothing surprised me. Especially the ending. It wasn’t like the ending of Season 1 that had me w multiple WTH moments.

The scene where he yelled after being told he was being committed was literally hair-raising.

The scene where he yelled after being told he was being committed was literally hair-raising.

Yeah, of all the scenes the entire season, that one was the most painful to watch. Even the torture scenes this season seemed tame.

It's kind of amazing how bad the acting is in My Brilliant Friend. Stunning. I watch and I can't believe I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

Like the writing and concepts are all very good but the acting ---> holy shit.

For such a prestigious, much-anticipated property, you'd think they would have come up with just a little bit of talent for the two all-important lead roles.

But these chicks make Robert Iler look like Olivier. They make January Jones look like Cate Blanchett.

Yeah, of all the scenes the entire season, that one was the most painful to watch. Even the torture scenes this season seemed tame.

If there was an Emmy for Best Actor in a Throwaway Role Whose Fate is Known The Minute They Get On Screen, he'd get it. What a performance once he goes full bipolar. Wow.

If there was an Emmy for Best Actor in a Throwaway Role Whose Fate is Known The Minute They Get On Screen, he'd get it. What a performance once he goes full bipolar. Wow.

I thought that first scene w him in the school was awesome. I mean he covered like 5 emotions in 3 minutes lol.

Just finished binge watching the 1st season of The Dark Side Of Wrestling. It’s on the Vice network. If you were or are a fan of old school wrestling, I highly recommend.

Beyond The Mat was good too if you are about my age and liked WWF when you were 13.

"In France, it's illegal to call a pig Napoleon but just try and stop me."

:handshake:

I thought The Gentlemen was fun. It's not Snatch. It's got some holes. I expect when I watch it again those holes will be harder to ignore.

But it's a hoot.

I thought The Gentlemen was fun. It's not Snatch. It's got some holes. I expect when I watch it again those holes will be harder to ignore.

But it's a hoot.

Forgot about that one, ty sir.