Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 940,488 Views
The Vietnam War by Ken Burns is is my top 10 best things I’ve ever watched on television and there’s like 10 episodes. The soundtrack and narration alone are :10:

I'm watching Mad Men for the first time, if you can believe that. Just finished season 1.

Have you done a Mad Men full re-watch?

I did it this year and I had forgotten a TON so I really enjoyed it.
Looks like we are all on the same page. I’m on Season 5.
6A25A3B2-75A0-4F89-AFA9-5364FC82716A.jpeg

MrX
I'm watching Mad Men for the first time, if you can believe that. Just finished season 1.

MrsM binged watched all the seasons a few months ago! I only tuned in for the last year or so! I need to watch it all!

Roger! "I love that guy!" :yes:

Easily in my top 10 of all time. Not sure where it falls exactly but it's high.

I remember quiting that once they brought on the estranged brother story. Up until then it was cool

Easily in my top 10 of all time. Not sure where it falls exactly but it's high.

I tried to think where I have it. I have it in my definite top 20. Possible top 15. This is my second go around and it’s actually more enjoyable for me this time around

Deciding between The Looming Tower (Hulu), Red Oaks (Amazon), The Handmaids Tale (Amazon), Casual (Hulu), Catastrophe (Amazon) or I Love Dick.

help me out

Deciding between The Looming Tower (Hulu), Red Oaks (Amazon), The Handmaids Tale (Amazon), Casual (Hulu), Catastrophe (Amazon) or I Love Dick.

help me out

The only one I’ve seen on this list is The Handmaids Tale. I’ll be little help.

I watched the Cats movie. I didn't understand how it could be as bad as everyone was saying - but it kind of was - and I have pinpointed the problem.

Everything.

The very successful stage production showed what they needed to do. Be kinda dark, moody. Dress people up as cats. Do the songs. That's it.

This movie though - they kept trying things. And every single one was wrong.

That was the problem there.