Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 934,982 Views
Definitely had some crazy moments. You could see where his character was going to end up though. That’s the thing about this season. Nothing surprised me. Especially the ending. It wasn’t like the ending of Season 1 that had me w multiple WTH moments.

Agreed. I kept telling my wife each plot twist before it happened.

I thought Jonah would do the deed, and when he knocked on her door with the shotgun, I thought that was it. Then he didn't and I thought she would survive.

I LOLed at the last scene. Thought it was well done.

I thought Jonah would do the deed, and when he knocked on her door with the shotgun, I thought that was it. Then he didn't and I thought she would survive.

I LOLed at the last scene. Thought it was well done.

See, I thought the shooting of the drug cartel guy at the end of season 1 was a lot more surprising and a “gotcha” moment.

Unorthodox - 4-part miniseries based on a book about a Williamsburg Hasidic Jew who escapes from her community and goes back to Berlin where her mom lives. Surprisingly gripping. Lead actress is tremendous.

8.7 Matty Rains

Unorthodox - 4-part miniseries based on a book about a Williamsburg Hasidic Jew who escapes from her community and goes back to Berlin where her mom lives. Surprisingly gripping. Lead actress is tremendous.

8.7 Matty Rains

I saw the trailer on this. I’ll give it a shot

Could Westworld BE any more wrought?

That is some highly wrought drama going on right there.

All wrought 'n shit.

8.7 Matty Rains

That was excellent.

The 4 episodes is great for a 1 night completion.

Could Westworld BE any more wrought?

That is some highly wrought drama going on right there.

All wrought 'n shit.

I'm not sure why it's turned into a Blade Runner-wannabe thriller, but it's a lot easier to follow than S2.

Evan Rachel Wood's body is utter perfection. My God.

Started binge watching Arrested Development today.

I never watched it when it was on Fox years ago.

I’m assuming you’ve all seen it so I don’t need to tell you how funny it is.

Wild wild country

Guru commune in Oregon

surprised I’ve never heard about this tidbit of history before

This is how I picture the community MrX lives/lived at

Wild wild country

Guru commune in Oregon

surprised I’ve never heard about this tidbit of history before

This is how I picture the community MrX lives/lived at

I’ve now decided that their isn’t a documentary Netflix has that I haven’t heard a podcast about lol.

This story is pretty good. Not nearly as crazy as Tiger King, but this does have more sex and cuckold situations.

Watching “The Perks Of Being A Wallflower”. As a 45 year old male, I’m not sure why this movie hits all the right spots, but it has.

Great soundtrack. Above average acting. Decent enough storyline.