Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 937,958 Views
rc, you feel the way about fargo as i did about the last season of breaking bad... too much unrealistic dumb shit... i still havent watched the last 2 eps of breaking bad...i know what happened and have literally no interest at all to watch :dunno:

So we got no Mad Men tonight but AMC has the premier of something called Halt and Catch Fire.

I'll check it out, I reckon.

I see Michael Phillips gave A Million Ways to Die in the West 1/2 star out of 4. That's about what it looks like to me in the clips I have seen.

However Richard Crouse of CTV News gave it 3 out of 5 stars. Problem with that dude he is too nice. Always spreading it thick with the niceness, that guy. Nothing more useless than a movie critic who is insistently nice. Can't be trusted.

Richard Roeper gave it a B-. He always overrates stupid comedies. I don't know if it's a posture he puts on for show - like, see? - I'm hip. Or he really is just a lowbrow dope who honestly thinks poop is hilarious no matter what. Anyway, fuck letter grades for movies. No idea what they're supposed to mean.

I'm about to shoot a full load at your cans.

:10:

Seth MacFarlane is killing his own career, unprovoked.

I remember Richard Crouse actually being a decent critic. But I guess when they hire someone on the big network, they want things less controversial. They want things calm and friendly for the masses.

They must have struck up a financial accomodation where they purchased a good chunk of his credibility.

:down:

(Not that I prolly wouldn't accept such a deal myself.)

From the set of Episode 7.

srgGZ87.jpg

wtf is my ex fiancee doing there?

She's lost weight good for her.

Anyone watch the latest GoT? Holy wow, that fight. :lmao:

Tyrion's champion shoulda followed Jesse Eisenberg's #2 rule in Zombieland - The Double Tap.

Woulda prevented this:

melon.gif

ya great ep...i want to see khaleesi and her negro broad go at it :betplom:

Meh on latest Californication, all melancholy and shit then nothing really happened. She's concussed, wowzers. I was hoping she'd pass and Hank would go on a legendary tailspin to close out the show, oh well.

Chicky-poo finally lost on Jeopardy anyway. I'm glad. It was getting to be infuriating to have such an unremarkable player keep winning.

Why that should infuriate me, I don't know. But it's over anyway.

So Julia Collins is the top female all-time for number of wins and total money, and 2nd overall to Ken Jennings for wins. 20 wins for 428K for a notably low average of 21K per victory (compared to Jennings' 34K per win.) She is nowhere to be seen on the list of highest one game totals, male or female. In fact I'm not sure she had a single game higher than Jennings' average.

It will be an interesting Tournament of Champions for J! fans this year. A lot of people have been bitching about her pathetic parade of challengers so she could shut us up with a good showing. I would wager against her.

Louie.

"I was wearing a wifebeater and childmurderer shorts."

:rofl:

just watched both

I think the stand up makes the episodes about feel about 1/2 as long, so good

I hope the brunette gets over him trying to throw her into the bedroom

"you can't even rape well" :lmao:

Not a spoiler - just an idle prediction regarding Fargo.

I feel like Gus is going to come through with something very heroic before this is all over.

Redemption and whatnot.

I don't think I am going too far out on a limb when I describe that scene as "just a bit uncomfortable."