Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 945,254 Views
you talking about the fat mexican kid? or the dunphy kid? the complete dunce

Luke

It's like they picked a random kid off the streets. Zero acting skills.

ya, but like you said, he is so bad, he is funny... if dunce is what they were going for, they got it :lol:

The Great Gatsby (2013) - Why does Tobey Maguire have a career? He's completely inept. He can't do anything but look like a goofy moping kid.

I enjoyed the movie although it's flawed from all sides. There's way too much cheesy CGI and studio lighting, and there is no chemistry between DiCaprio and the woman who plays the love of his life.

And then there's Tobey. Tobey fokken Maguire. He must suck some solid dick to keep landing such roles.

6.3 Matty Rains. It could've been so much better.

Lol. That modern family kid is a certified genius. Seriously, he's in mensa with an iq of 150. Hes a 13 year old high school graduate.

Zero acting skills.

Well Ray believes hes a doofus and at least by traditional measures he is very far from that. So his acting has fooled at least one person. I havnt watched much of the show so i cant opine. I just thought its funny that people thought he was dumb when he clearly isnt.

Sorry we offended you and your teenage lover.

Well Ray believes hes a doofus and at least by traditional measures he is very far from that. So his acting has fooled at least one person. I havnt watched much of the show so i cant opine. I just thought its funny that people thought he was dumb when he clearly isnt.

he plays a hugh dunce on the show... there are 2 boys.. the dunce and the mexican... im not even sure why you would bring up anything outside of the show...you are the only one doing that, fwiw :wacko: ... his role is to be a fuckin dunce ... man shit flies over your head a lot, eh?

RR gets it

So beyond Fargo and Louie, what are we watching these days on TV, Matty?

Married looks like it could be funny but it doesn't start till July.

We're not watching much of anything outside GoT and Fargo these days.

Oh there's the new season of Orange Is The New Black. I thought Season 1 was good enough.

I watched the first episode of Halt and Catch Fire on AMC last week. I liked it well enough to continue. In fact I guess I am recording episode 2 as we speak.

Cosmos just wrapped up it's final episode. I loved it. I wish there was a hundred more episodes. I rate it 9-point-something which rounds off to 10.

Jennifer Falls may be not too bad I guess. Jaime Pressly in the short hair. :up: very nice

Not clear what's going on with Louie tonight. There were two half hour episodes and then an hour and a half episode in my listings. Only the hour and a halfer had the NEW icon - although I have found that is not always reliable. The descriptions are very vague. imdb only shows two episodes with this date.

Whatever, recording them all.

Wow. You guys are on edge huh? Classic.

don't you forget it, boner esquire