Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 938,106 Views
Yeah Muddy we noticed that too and took a bit for us to realize that's who the younger women was supposed to be...seriously though, :bennyhill: Did they do that just to fuck with the viewers? Did they honestly think that no one would notice? Just so bizarre to me.

This current Jeopardy champ is really bringing me down. She has won something like 18 games now? Wouldn't be surprised if her streak is second all-time to Ken Jennings.

And she's just not very good. Okay I take that back - while I would not be scared to face her - at all - I admit, she's good - it would make perfect sense for someone with that skill level to win two or three contests. That would be fine. I respect that. But it has been just the lamest string of competitors ever.

Nothing against her. She seems nice enough and has a pleasant face.

I'm not even sure what exactly my position is.

Just get me on the fucking show is all.

^^^ thinks he could compete with someone who has won 18 days on jeopardy :lmao:

at least you set the bar high, muddy

Occasionally there are players on the show that would worry me but not her. I know more answers that she doesn't than the other way around - by a healthy margin.

It will be interesting to see her in the Tournament of Champions. I would bet large bucks she will not win. She's just had a string of unbelievably wimpy competition. Arthur Chu among others should kick her ass.

Arthur Chu would scare me. Julia Collins? Pfft.

Thought the latest Fargo was great. Morbid, but great. Feel real bad for his brother, that shit is fubared.

Revenge-fokking Hess's wife was satisfying.

:mrquincy:

Julia Collins wins on Jeopardy again. I can't believe these stiffs they keep sending in. She's a good player - don't get me wrong - she is like the Golden State Warriors - but every damn game she is up against The Milwaukee Bucks and the 76ers.

Is there no one left who can play the game?

Fargo, I'm beginning to despise it. Wasted opportunity. Compelled to watch it now.

I agree. I mean, I don't anywhere near "despise" it, but it definitely feels like a wasted opportunity.

People need to call me when they are setting stuff like this up.

Reno's off here just as Matty was when he says it's no good they are extremists.

It's good, not great. But it's good. between average and good. So average-good, imo.

It's definitely not good, but it's entertaining enough.

fell asleep a few minutes into the premier... not sure if i will like it, but its hard not to like malkovich

crossbones.jpg

Reno's off here just as Matty was when he says it's no good they are extremists.

It's good, not great. But it's good. between average and good. So average-good, imo.

Brother B, they are just throwing out so much unbelievable nonsense now, its hard to stomach. Apparently Malvo is bigger than god now. He absolutely can't be touched. Goes in and shoots up an entire building of gangsters, no problem. Agents outside notice nothing. Almost as retarded as fish scene.
Lester setting up his brother, interesting twist although hardly believable. I did get a laugh when Lester catches a glimpse of a photo of his brothers family. You think he feels bad and might cancel his plan, instead that gives him the idea to plant gun in kids backpack. :lol:

Lol yeah I agree they're making him into kind of a real life Lex Luther, a little far fetched