Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 937,976 Views
Jerry Seinfeld Tops Richest Actor List

Jerry Seinfeld is the wealthiest actor in the world with an estimated net worth of $820 million USD according to some damn thing that seems as reliable as anything.

There are no chix in the top 10 but there is an Indian dude you prolly never heard of.

1) Jerry Seinfeld — $820 million
2) Shah Rukh Khan — $600 million
3) Tom Cruise — $480 million
4) Tyler Perry — $450 million
5) Johnny Depp — $450 million
6) Jack Nicholson — $400 million
7) Tom Hanks — $390 million
8) Bill Cosby — $380 million
9) Clint Eastwood — $370 million
10) Adam Sandler — $340 million

Artie Lang on FB the other day:

"I"m launching a spinoff of Jerry Seinfeld's idea. Comedians in Cars Doing Coke."

A bit surprised Larry David isn't right up there too. Wouldn't have quite as much Seinfeld money as Jerry - but he should have a whole ton just the same. Plus CYE must be worth something. That's been going on awhile.

Apparently Emilia Clarke is not only a brunette but a very smiley one.

141797d1388125367-emilia-clarke-emilia-clarke.jpg

Can we please not talk about Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore doing another movie together like it is a happening of great cinematic significance?

That'd be great.

her

The most overrated film (Rotten Tomatoes and friend recommendations) that I can recall.

Beyond 3 lol moments, a good film score and good recall scenes (Phoenix's memories of good times with his ex), this film is wimpy, emo garbage.

The only reason I watched the whole film was because I wanted to be able to say I watched all of the garbage.

4 Trons

You got to think outside the box, tronner.

He was jerking off to a computer. Get it?

Nevermind.

I said it out loud to my TV during Mad Men: "So you're really doing this, eh?"

Loved tonight's Mad Men episode.

Rogers "old people talking about Napoleon" comment

:bowdown:

I liked Mad Men apart from the strange musical at the end

The slo-mo when Peggy was doing the presentation was great, more Roger was great, and overall I'm much more satisfied with the show than I was 2 weeks ago

I also started watching Boardwalk Empire. Through season 1 and I think it's pretty good all around. I love the sets and costumes. Main characters are all well defined although I must admit I'm having slight difficulty with the idea of Buscemi as a tough guy but we'll see how it goes. Love the guy with half a face and the lead actress. I don't know if it's an all-timer yet but it's certainly well done.

I liked the Mad Men episode very much. Just thought that one scene was an odd stylistic choice to suddenly go to at this point in the series.

"So you're really doing this, eh?"

Outstanding ending to this first half of S7 of Mad Men. :10:

Going to miss that show a lot when it's gone. I could watch that shit every day.

Recently saw the movie The World's End with Simon Pegg and pals. Cockamamie.

4 out of 10.

Saw Xmen Days of Future Past. Worth the watch, good characters, acting, effects and action. Quality summer blockbust. There are some standard time travel flaws that they simply ignore or gloss over, what are you gonna do I guess.

8/10

I saw the movie Lovelace recently. It was okay. I land around 5.4 for a rating. The weird thing about that one is, from the structure of it, they are pretty clearly trying to say, here's the myth - and now here's the reality.

Only problem is I had no idea about the myth they were trying to dispel. They were presenting it like, "Here's what you thought . . . " but no I didn't.

I realize Deep Throat was a big honking deal for it's time - but I just never gave the behind-the-scenes stuff that much thought one way or the other. I don't know who would. People older than me I guess - if there really are such people.