Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 945,254 Views
always bet on black

Got my dream final for the big Jeopardy Tourney.

Brad Rutter vs Ken Jennings vs Roger Craig with a million bucks and the title on the line. Two day total score going tomorrow/Friday.

Got my money on Brad Rutter.

Gl on Rutter, TID RUTTER.

Agreed on ep 4 being 2nd best Fargo yet next to ep 1, wow that was good.

Tosh has come down a bit but it's still the best shit out there.

tosh ruined me a bit a few years ago... only so much my stomach can take... my stomach turns a bit much while watching people fuck themselves up doing stupid shit... ill hammer down a season in a day or two soon though...he cracks me up though

my stomach turns looking at his face. what a turd.

Yeah Fargo was interesting at least the 1st half of it, where the story line really moved along nicely, surprisingly. But the 2nd half got a bit bogged down again. Whats the deal with the neighbor across the way and the focking organ donor story? I can really do without these wise(?) tales/lessons that supposed to mean something. Mostly they've been coming out of the killers mouth :dunno: common

Fargo has gotten to the point where its hard to root for anybody. Just kind of waiting for the killer to meet up with the two gangsters(?) and see who fucks who up more.

I had a few issues with Fargo last night. When the female officer goes into Lester's house, you'd think she would take her shoes off or something so as not to leave foot prints. Then when she goes into the basement and messes around with the washer, you'd think she would wear gloves, but no, she leaves her fingerprints everywhere, and to top it off, she doesn't even put the back, back on! Right, like Lester isn't going to notice that! She is supposedly smart enough to figure the case out, but she can't think to put gloves on?!

Then I realized, this is very much like True Detective, one and done. Which is fine I guess.

Three non-spoiling observations/opinions about Mad Men.

I like Don's secretary. Seems like a good worker and just cute as can be, that girl.

I always felt that Megan was nowhere near hot enough for Don Draper, and that is only getting more pronounced. In some recent episodes they made her up to look passable but she looked downright disturbing in a few shots this evening. Got an anorexic skeleton thing going. Yuck.

I do enjoy when they explore advertising strategy.

I always felt that Megan was nowhere near hot enough for Don Draper, and that is only getting more pronounced. In some recent episodes they made her up to look passable but she looked downright disturbing in a few shots this evening.

:greencheck:

It's mostly due to the very wide spaces between her teeth. Very unusual. She has great hair and eyes.

She has Weird Mouth Disease. It was very pronounced this episode like you mentioned.

Weird Mouth Disease

Very first shot of her actually startled me. Not exaggerating.

Startled.

Like I thought for a minute maybe they were doing some awkward thing with make-up and prosthetics - as they have done to fake weight gain with Peggy and Betty in the past - and maybe they were going to give Megan some kind of degenerative disease and this was the first stage of it and there would soon be scenes of people whispering about it behind her back.

But I guess that's just what she looks like.

Peggy - What do I know about being a mom? I just turned 30 Don.
Don - Shit.

:potato:

That was a well rounded and excellent Mad Men episode.

Megan has weird gums.

That blonde that Pete is banging, ummm yes.

Nobody watched Halt and Catch Fire? new amc show... not bad