More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,210 Views
glad rouge gets it, I know mr x was talking to marty.
i love when you repeat jokes, specially that one about enjoying your 40s because on 50s the check engine light comes on

You can't be fat and still be labelled a minimalist. It does not feel right.
Vaggy, you seem kinda annoyed with me. You never miss an opportunity to get a cheap shot in.

You can't be fat and a minimalist? Is this a law somewhere? I can and do lots of things as a fat guy (outside of ice skating).
Even without your permission. :amazing:

I would say more on the subject but I'm trying to keep it to a minimum.

Last edited:
i love when you repeat jokes, specially that one about enjoying your 40s because on 50s the check engine light comes on
I love that boner thinks I forgot I've posted it multiple times already.

Also, when I break Trons balls for "making the thread about him", I'm just having fun, I'm 99% sure Tron gets it.

I like to laugh. I often laugh at some of the dumb shit I say when I re-read my posts.

Vaggy, you seem kinda annoyed with me. You never miss an opportunity to get a cheap shot in.

Not at all but I would refrain from commenting in the future.

You can't be fat and a minimalist? Is this a law somewhere? I can and do lots of things as a fat guy.

It's not about doing a lot of things but a minimalist should not have excess of stuff and that includes body weight.

Not at all but I would refrain from commenting in the future.

It's not about doing a lot of things but a minimalist should not have excess of stuff and that includes body weight.
Sounds serious, a little like a veiled threat.
For the record, I'll not refrain from anything, I do as I wish, and will continue to do so, ya folla?

Also, I'll do minimalist my way, you do yours. Although I appreciate the concern. You seem like a sweet little fella.

The guy was very jovial and talkative despite his sudden homelessness.

The cops were already looking for him for something unrelated.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy, just the sort of person that can't help but get in trouble for stupid shit.

He could've pulled this off if he'd just kept a low profile.

Idiot bum.

I didn't see the final outcome but I'm pretty sure they brought him to the station for whatever it is he did.

Wish I'd taken a pic of him. I have the security cam going but he was locked out of the building by the time I installed it.

I'm sure there'll be others.

Plot twist - the building I'm in is actually for sale. It's not listed - landlord wants a local buyer and/or a partner (the building itself is incorporated).

We shall discuss bidness together.

:guitar: