Not as handsome as TRON
Since
Jan 27, 2010
I’ll chip in.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Have you talked with the landlord Matty?
Yes. I think we're going to draw up some sort of shareholder agreement/ownership plan instead of having me buy the building outright (which I don't see how I could do right now). Guy doesn't seem to believe that I have no money and expects me to buy him out sooner than later. 🤷‍♂️ (I really have no money.)
Any word from the aspiring poker pro family friend Matty?
Yah yah, he lives just a mile up the road. He's still plugging away on PokerStars, playing $2 sit n' go's and shit. Waste of time.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Since
Jan 26, 2010
lol, this town is cracking me up

Now the landlord has installed one of his partners/sales reps in the solar panel business in the unit next to mine. The guy is trailer-trash material and he's a hustler. (The partition wall between our units is not insulated so I can hear every word he's saying on the phone.) He's calling people non-stop trying to raise money to buy the building and get a cut without putting any of his money in. He wants one point for getting the deal together. He's pitching it as some sort of affordable-housing development (the lot is zoned for 4 more floors.)

Landlord and him are not-quite-reformed hippies.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Since
Jan 26, 2010
So he's not a sales rep, just an old friend with a big mouth.

That guy has definitely been to jail for slinging dope. I know his type.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Since
Jan 26, 2010
The guy is trailer-trash material.
He saw this little portable induction cooktop that I use to warm up a pot of wax to dip my pickups in, and he said:

-Hey, I made breakfast on one of those this morning.

:handshake: