More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,340 Views
They got me two computers and four screens to increase productivity. Now I can't get shit done on time.

Trying a new route for the morning commute tomorrow. Probably try it both ways in fact.

Pray for me.

They got me two computers and four screens to increase productivity. Now I can't get shit done on time.

:lol: I can relate

GL Muddy stay safe

Do you two think you're making sense right now?

Someone went through a lot of trouble to blend the jelly bean colors into a perfect sequence.

I would guess that they were placed one by one into the bottle.

Remember the guy who stacked Tim Hortons cups higher than his house

Canadian ambition

:canada:

Inappropriate pants.

Is my work-related thought-of-the-moment.

People need to get serious about their pants.

No better working pants, as a contractor, than Duluth Trading Companies firehose pants. They dare you to wear them out and so comfy. This company went the extra mile to make a pant that is a workers dream.

I am now a guy who wears glasses.

For most of my life, I didn't need any glasses. But then I have had reading glasses for the last few years which I have worn periodically only. But I guess my eyesight has deteriorated over my last year of unemployment to the point where I would be constantly taking them off and on. I need them too much. So I just wear them all day. Often they are out at the end of my nose so I can look around them - but they are on.

I am now a guy who wears glasses.

At work I mean. I am not wearing them now. I doubt I wear them for more than a couple minutes a day on average when I'm at home.

But work - they are on. People at work would describe Mudcat as a guy that wears glasses PERIOD.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

At work I mean. I am not wearing them now. I doubt I wear them for more than a couple minutes a day on average when I'm at home.

But work - they are on. People at work would describe Mudcat as a guy that wears glasses PERIOD.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
Yes, sounds exactly like it's the first thing they would say about you.

list_2_26_20101214_091656_680_th.jpg