More thoughts on jobs and working

MrMonkey

Older Peanut
Since
Jan 28, 2010
After having 25 consecutive days of not working I would rather be bored with only watching the grass the grow than have to work!

Peanut is the only family member that always takes a good pic!

DSCN1380.jpg

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
MrMonkey no sarchasm, you two look great. I hope we look like you when we're old.

:cheers:

MrMonkey

Older Peanut
Since
Jan 28, 2010
TY kindly Matty but we look better than our bodies feel! So many aches and pains but I guess that goes with our age! Feel bad for MrsM cause diagnosed with bone spurs in neck area a few years ago and just recently continuously bothering her!

Mother had arthritis real bad and appears past down to her! MrsM hates taking even tylenol for a headache!

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Monkey if you see a trail of doggy treats going from your residence to pa think nothing of it.

plommer

Everybody's Got a Price
Since
Jan 27, 2010
TY kindly Matty but we look better than our bodies feel! So many aches and pains but I guess that goes with our age! Feel bad for MrsM cause diagnosed with bone spurs in neck area a few years ago and just recently continuously bothering her!

Mother had arthritis real bad and appears past down to her! MrsM hates taking even tylenol for a headache!

Mr Monkey if she were my wife and was sore I'd be sure to massage her soreness multiple times daily - but that's just me, I'm a good guy!

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Fig Newtonian physics

shaq-trying-to-keep-_1332481830_epiclolcom.gif

MrX I didn't even read the article. The headline and image just cracked me up, plus I got to annoy my wife with my I'm-such-a-science-boob schtick.