More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,708 Comments
  • Views 299,361 Views
I'd say that site is concerning but compared to the crap we pull here dude is playing powderpuff ball.

I'm getting a very strong vibe that a chick at work wants me. Not sure what to do about it yet.

I wonder if she has a bunch of money socked away.

I'm getting a very strong vibe that a chick at work wants me. Not sure what to do about it yet.

I wonder if she has a bunch of money socked away.

Is she close to retirement age?

Whatever. Let her touch your penis.

Her proximity to retirement age would be a direct function of the amount of money she has socked away.

The music situation at work is very interesting. Can't remember if I talked about it already. Like everything else, it is so much better than what I would have dared to hope for. Very interesting mix of stuff.

I now have my own desk and computer at work. The person I'm replacing, they never bothered setting one up for, but they have figured out how much I can do for them with proper tools. I have changed the way they do business.

I only spend 2.5 hours in the morning around it at this point. Not sure yet if they block sites like gamelive. Other problem is, if I could get gamelive, it is the absolutely worst set-up for getting caught. Anyone walking into the room can immediately see the screen. There is no quick toggling away before someone can figure out you're farting around.

Maybe I will check about using it on my lunch though.

Muddy I miss you during the day as much as anyone but this sounds like a bad idea my friend.

Then again you know more about the situation there than I do. I'll know more when my spies report back, but for now you do.

Muddy, I heart you, and I really do miss your posting, it's not the same with out you, but don't go getting yourself into any trouble!

Muddy get promoted to a job where you won't have to worry about what's on your screen. I think VP of Operations would do it.

We'll be waiting here.

Get one of those things that goes over your screen and only allows viewing from a precise head-on angle. Claim eye-strain or something.

Or just don't sweat it. You're clearly invaluable to this company.

Suddenly, strangely, some mother hen action emerges.

:dunno:

Who me? It's goin' good. They're paying me and everything.

I checked out gamelive at lunchtime today and the good news is, it's not blocked.

The bad news is, I could not remember my password. That's why this post didn't happen 6 hours ago. This computer always remembers my passwords so I don't have to, and when push came to shove at another computer, I could not come up with it. I took a number of educated guesses - all wrong - until it finally got fed up and said, "No! That's all the attempts you get! NO SOUP FOR YOU!"