Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,961 Views
...and a good morning to you too!

[video=youtube_share;_XUzzUw4UD4]http://youtu.be/_XUzzUw4UD4[/video]

Holy crap!

She available? I bet her sexting game is awesome.

so what happens if/when you talk to her?
Like what if you'd a come out into the hall and ask her what did those bastards do now?

She does not actually engage people in any way. Doesn't make eye contact.

Because that behavior is a warm invitation for casual conversation.

Jesus Reno, smarten the fuck up asshole.

But what if you asked something? would she just ignore you?

What if you dove and tackled her then danced around her waiving your arms at her like you just sacked the quarterback screaming "no soup for you!" then casually walked off? What would she do then?

I agree verbal communication wouldn't be an issue but I don't think she'd send in documentation promptly so I don't think it'd work out. She seems too distracted.

I can work with that as a loan officer. I'd tell her she's right and I'd apologize for my ugly appearance and I'd repeat that every time she did that. Just sign on the line, give us the house and say whatever you want then I don't know you lady.

Repeatedly agree and apologize for your ugly appearance. That might be just crazy enough to work.

:light:

She'd prolly call me an ugly sonofabitch again. Shit hurts.

Again???

Jesus man, that video was fucking intense. Please be careful Mathieu. Seriously, have you ever spoken to management about this one? Have you ever had any conversations with people on your floor about her? Dude that video was intense.

I mean, it wasn't that intense. Pucky yous guys must live in a very mellow town pal:bumpforgregm:

I mean, it wasn't that intense. Pucky yous guys must live in a very mellow town pal:bumpforgregm:

Comrade, she was yelling at the top of her lungs, spewing profanity like crazy in a residential apartment building. I've lived next to a dude who was a schizo, but he wasn't like this raging cunt.