Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,550 Views
Just last week, we're waiting for the elevator. She comes out of it and she's freaked out by us. She mumbles something about being on the wrong floor then she dashes right between us. Then she starts her routine, yelling towards her own door:

Ha! She's with a guy! She had to fuck around to make a baby! That's DISGUSTING! Hahaha!

Then the sound of a door unlocking, opening and closing.

Good talk.

No. Like I said, she doesn't make eye contact. You cannot talk to her, she shuts everything down.

I wonder what a little "hey you can't talk about my wife like that!" outburst would do.

So the wife let her in earlier. She claimed to be waiting for security because someone was in her place trying to kill her. She introduced herself to us and asked whether we had just moved into the building.

Meanwhile, security called police, who know her from past incidents, and now she's locked herself up and will not come out. Police have tried the condo building's master key and it doesn't work on her unit door. She changed the lock.

Police are coming in and out of our unit to assess the layout of her place (which is a mirror image of ours). She's had suicidal incidents before so they might need to force her door.

This is fun.

Weeeeeee

So the wife let her in earlier. She claimed to be waiting for security because someone was in her place trying to kill her. She introduced herself to us and asked whether we had just moved into the building.

Meanwhile, security called police, who know her from past incidents, and now she's locked herself up and will not come out. Police have tried the condo building's master key and it doesn't work on her unit door. She changed the lock.

Police are coming in and out of our unit to assess the layout of her place (which is a mirror image of ours). She's had suicidal incidents before so they might need to force her door.

This is fun.

Weeeeeee
Oh wow. We need video footage!

This is fun.

Weeeeeee

wtf

She briefly opened her door to talk to the cops. They're still standing in front of her place. Not sure what's going on.

See if you can find out if she's available.

Still early in the night, I hope she doesn't give up yet

Hopefully Matty didn't become collateral damage.