Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 28,261 Views
Make sure to see if she wants some food or a tasty beverage next time you're taking her trash out, thanks.

Matty, arrange some chicken bones just outside her door

makes the crazies go REAL crazy with speculation

Matty, arrange some chicken bones just outside her door

makes the crazies go REAL crazy with speculation

hmm, this makes me think it was archie that went to clymer pa during one of his visits, tracked down the mini mart, fucked with the chicken bones out of the garbage and made it look like it was the tricky spirits, then left trying to make 173/174 go crazy

50 pct possible imo seeing how freaky archie is

yall remember that?

Funny was talking to the guy I sold my car to today about that town.

Too funny.

Quickest way there up her leg.

Plommer you're roughly 24 hours 11 minutes from there. If you want me to send the mapquest to your work email, let me know.

hmm, this makes me think it was archie that went to clymer pa during one of his visits, tracked down the mini mart, fucked with the chicken bones out of the garbage and made it look like it was the tricky spirits, then left trying to make 173/174 go crazy

50 pct possible imo seeing how freaky archie is

yall remember that?

I think that was the same weekend his recycling bin went missing as well.

My favorite story was when his trashcans went flying away and banged into the distributor.

The stairs in that house were pretty steep. I still can't believe he never fell down them. that in itself is a miracle. Figures he hardly caused any physical damage to himself there, but manages to fall here and we don't even have stairs!

Last edited:
Miss that distributor next door, so convenient. Like having a giant beer cooler right in your back yard.

I know! that was ata! That was a pretty great lil town. I had so much fun there.

I like that this thread is now about clymer instead of matty's crazy neighbor.

Yeah the visits were fun not the drive though.

Around there you can reproduce with your sister and not be criticized for it - it actually makes you fit in better.

RJ respect us and stop with the Archie shit or we can take a week off. Thanks.

archie too!!!1

bigal don't know who she's married with
:lol:

I like that this thread is now about clymer instead of matty's crazy neighbor.

Yeah the visits were fun not the drive though.

Around there you can reproduce with your sister and not be criticized for it - it actually makes you fit in better.

That was a hell of a drive, especially at night. Turn right, now STOP!
The inbred hicks were the only downside.
I'm still disappointed I never got to see MMgirl.

Last edited:
She turned out to be a drama mama from what I heard, glad I never hit it. Hope she's well.

Fiance just came home with babay and she says that Crazy Neighbour yelled at her in the lobby:

QUIT HAVING CHILDREN, IT'S ILLEGAL!

wtf :facepalm:

RLCAOHA.jpg

This photo reminds me that the repairs still haven't been done since the water incident back in April.

Remind me not to buy a condo.

Just took the elevator with her for the first time. She was agitated and fidgety, but she seemed a lot more normal than usual. She didn't say anything even though she realized we were going to the same floor.

Then as I was unlocking my door (she was like 20 feet away to my right, unlocking hers), she muttered you sonofabitch.

Baby steps.

So, I've got another crazy neighbour story for ya. I've been acting as a "rental agent" of sorts for my old landlord - I found him all the current tenants in his 4-apt house. Landlord's been happy with my work, but little does he know that the woman living on the main floor with her partner (and his son) has turned out to be batshit crazy.

We were having brunch at the caf across the street from said house last winter, and a couple of friends who live around the corner mentioned that they saw cops walk into the house one night. Then, as we were eating, the cops showed up again!

I was showing one of the 2nd floor apts today and the current tenant was there:

Me - Have you had any issues with the neighbours?
Him - Hmmm, who do you want to know about?
Me - *points downstairs* I know the cops have been here at least twice.
Him - Yeah. If you work 9-to-5 you don't notice it, but I've been home until 11 lately. She yells all the time. It doesn't bother me but yeah.

What the fok is it with yelly bitches?

My few favorites from the thread.....

I love the It's Illegal thing the most.

I think they are all yelly.....at least a lot of women are. Crazy or not.

...and a good morning to you too!

[video=youtube_share;_XUzzUw4UD4]http://youtu.be/_XUzzUw4UD4[/video]

There's a grocery store right across the street that the whole neighbourhood goes to. She's a known quantity there. Bit funny to see hundreds of people ignore a potty-mouthed aggressive schizo freak.

:dunno::mad::dunno: