Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 28,443 Views
vagabond - no and no

interesting read though

:jerk:

i get the feeling she wants it to be some fatal attraction type shit.

Whisper to her that "ducks rape all the time".

Is that factual?

Yeah, gang rapes also. Murder rapes. Necrophiliac rapes. Even cannibalism. They can get a hard on in 2 seconds literally. Ducks are fucking ghetto.

really. what a world we live in :sad: even the ducks

Wouldn't it be great if the neighbor saw the delivered Pinkman box sitting outside your door and came home from work an dfound her opening the box. You speed up towards her, but she sees you, grabs Jesse, and runs into her apartment and slams the door. Later that night you can hear her yelling at him for being a man, and throwing him against the wall..

Even if it doesn't happen, can you pretend something like that did happen? This thread is all the excitement I have.

So, I've got another crazy neighbour story for ya. I've been acting as a "rental agent" of sorts for my old landlord - I found him all the current tenants in his 4-apt house. Landlord's been happy with my work, but little does he know that the woman living on the main floor with her partner (and his son) has turned out to be batshit crazy.

We were having brunch at the caf across the street from said house last winter, and a couple of friends who live around the corner mentioned that they saw cops walk into the house one night. Then, as we were eating, the cops showed up again!

I was showing one of the 2nd floor apts today and the current tenant was there:

Me - Have you had any issues with the neighbours?
Him - Hmmm, who do you want to know about?
Me - *points downstairs* I know the cops have been here at least twice.
Him - Yeah. If you work 9-to-5 you don't notice it, but I've been home until 11 lately. She yells all the time. It doesn't bother me but yeah.

What the fok is it with yelly bitches?

They need to be grungefucked, hard.

Plommer - get to work, pal.

IAG
Wouldn't it be great if the neighbor saw the delivered Pinkman box sitting outside your door and came home from work an dfound her opening the box. You speed up towards her, but she sees you, grabs Jesse, and runs into her apartment and slams the door. Later that night you can hear her yelling at him for being a man, and throwing him against the wall..

Even if it doesn't happen, can you pretend something like that did happen? This thread is all the excitement I have.

Just saw this. I wanna tape Pinkman to her door handle and somehow film her reaction.

they've had it and they demand satisfaction.

have you ever seen the show Bridezillas? yelly crazies everywhere

Just saw this. I wanna tape Pinkman to her door handle and somehow film her reaction.

:lol: I am torn. Part of me wants to say "Do it!" ...part of me says "poor schizophrenic lady. Don't antagonize her."

Sucks having a conscience sometimes.

nothing new to report except more garbage in the hall

looks like she's not stepping out of her place anymore, she just tosses it outside

IQ0OBYc.jpg

So does someone discard it or it just remains there? You all should let them pile up, then complain. NO DUH.

One of us always ends up taking it ALL THE WAY to the garbage chute, which is about 10 steps from there.

COMMON you are :e::n::a::b::l::i::n::g:

:facepalm:

but you knew that

yeah well she's nucking futs

what's she gonna do, get her shit together? she's a goner