Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,852 Views
She is dangerous, Q-Ball. I wouldn't put up with that shit. I think you guys are in for a tough season, Q. I hope all is well with you, my friend.

Things are going well pucky. I am in the planning stages of taking a sabbatical next year for 6 months. I am going to be planting a 1 acre family/market garden with a good friend of mine. He has access to his families 80+ acres of unused pastureland so I talked him into getting an acre (210' x 210') ready to plant garlic this fall. I will be putting in a few thousand garlic bulbs in October hopefully.

I am looking forward to trying a new venture.

Things are going well pucky. I am in the planning stages of taking a sabbatical next year for 6 months. I am going to be planting a 1 acre family/market garden with a good friend of mine. He has access to his families 80+ acres of unused pastureland so I talked him into getting an acre (210' x 210') ready to plant garlic this fall. I will be putting in a few thousand garlic bulbs in October hopefully.

I am looking forward to trying a new venture.

That's awesome buddy!!! I always wanted to try growing garlic, but never did get around to it. Apparently it's not hard to grow.

I believe that type of thing is actually illegal here Mattieu. You could in theory have her charged.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Law/Offences/Causing_a_Disturbance

According to that she is within her right to yell because she lives in the building. The cops have visited her several times. I don't know what came of it, probably nothing.

It was spooky the first few times but now we just :dunno:. She says the same shit over and over. I'm ugly. My wife is a whore for having a baby.

She never says it to our face, only after walking past us.

:dunno:

Marty - its true - years ago I would watch the Habs on the French version of HNIC

TIR! ET LE BUT!

Le soiree du hockey!

We need the Nordiques back in the league.

That's awesome buddy!!! I always wanted to try growing garlic, but never did get around to it. Apparently it's not hard to grow.

Although I do not have any children myself, a lot of my friends do and I think it is important that children learn where the food they eat should come from. I am looking forward to getting a large garden going and my hope is that eventually I can get families to volunteer and accept produce for payment. I think that garlic will be a good easy cash generator. If you do a bit of research pucky, there ought to be a garlic festival somewhere out there... if not, find some local garlic and just plant it in some nice composted soil just before the 1st frost hits; one clove every 6" or so. It's so easy to grow.

According to that she is within her right to yell because she lives in the building. The cops have visited her several times. I don't know what came of it, probably nothing.

It was spooky the first few times but now we just :dunno:. She says the same shit over and over. I'm ugly. My wife is a whore for having a baby.

She never says it to our face, only after walking past us.

:dunno:

Matty that is blatant harassment. I wouldn't put up with that bullshit. That's fucked up.

TIR! ET LE BUT!

Le soiree du hockey!

We need the Nordiques back in the league.

Nords will be back, brother Plom, BUT the dollar is horrible right now. It could be the same shit all over again.

Machu, was that viscious tirade directed towards you? I assume it was.

She's actually a nice looking lady. Her facebook pictures has a few rants, but she appears stable at least back in 2012, 13 and 14. One pic of her parents mentioned they were killed by a female terrorist in 2001 or something like. I checked the date adn names and nothing came up.

I did the same research. Her story is probably made up.

I did the same research. Her story is probably made up.

I figured the same when i did some digging last night. That one is nuts. I hope your wife doesn't get on the elevator alone with her with JL. I wouldn't put up with that shit man. You're raising a boy.

The wife is actually defending that crazy bitch. She doesn't like the fact that I'm recording her.

What doesn't she understand about things needing to go on gamelive?