Man, hate posting any negativity, but pretty sure my girl got popped w a DUI last

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 10,243 Views
Questions you need answers to:

1. Why didn't she go on the date with you as promised?
2. If she didn't go on the date because of the kids, what the hell was she doing partying in the middle of the night and then driving home?

Sorry Steves, but this chick sounds like a real mess. And two messes make one giant mess. Don't let this alleged six figure job fool you into believing she has her shit together. By the by, any proof of this six figure job? I have to look up RN licenses online all the time to determine whether or not they are valid. That information is available to the public. Why don't you do a little detective work on this broad?

1) Had the kids or at least had to have them back in the morning or that's at least what I have been told
2) see 1. Maybe she was getting them back late at night?
3) I'm exhausted. Need sleep and to study. I will do that work. tY :cheers:

Be good all.

Fucked up gets more fucked up and more fucked up. I just tried to be real and enjoy love. Is that a crime? If not, why a constant punishment?

If so, describe it to me, because I don't get it.

Be well all.

robyn, WE are the ones who really need a question answered... How has stevie had a girlfriend for 3 weeks when he just met her last friday night? :clueless:

Ok we wer etogether since last Fri night but it was so hot and heavy before then over the phone (yes I know that is lol to you) that it felt like 3 weeks

DUI's not a death sentence.

It happens. You work it out. Life goes on.

DRAMA!

granted. but faked DUI's are a death sentence for steve's relationships.

Steve you've signed off for the night (day) about 37 times so far.

You're awesome.

Steve, maybe she's just asleep pal. Or she's with the kids.

I don't think I've ever known somebody that is as all or nothing as you seem to be. This is not criticism; it's just an observation. You're in love one day and the next day it might be over because she hasn't called you by noon.

Here's a scenario that maybe can put your mind at ease for a couple hours. She gets pulled over and the cop knows she has a buzz, puts her through some field tests and let's her go with a warning because she's has a vagina. Maybe he even tells her to stay off the phone when she's driving because he saw she was talking when he pulled her over. Maybe she's nervous and just wants to focus on getting home and getting away with it...again. By the time she gets home she's forgotten that you guys were talking.

Never mind.

If it is a DUI she wouldn't be held...would she? I would think they bring her back to the station. Give her an appearance ticket and let her go to someone that is sober enough to pick her up....unless she caused an accident with injuries or she blew some ungodly high BAC.

I know a few friends that have gotten DUIs and they were back home a couple hours later..

I'm not reading this whole thread but it's at least 8 hours of incarceration. They don't let drunks out so they can hop right back in a car and drive. I'm 1000% on this.

I'm not reading this whole thread but it's at least 8 hours of incarceration. They don't let drunks out so they can hop right back in a car and drive. I'm 1000% on this.

I was dating a cop when I stupidly got a DUI and even he couldn't get me out any earlier than 8 hours.

I was dating a cop when I stupidly got a DUI and even he couldn't get me out any earlier than 8 hours.

you dingy broad...first thing to check before you date a cop is to make sure that he is friends with everyone on the force...that way you can name drop when you get pulled over...

Any lawyer with a damn will get her out of a DUI.

Just plead guilty to driving to endanger

I feel like I got a DUI reading this thread since early in the morning.

Note to self: On Friday nights turn off the alarm clock with WASP before going to bed.

She got one man. She is broken down and can't even talk to me. Her energy I still feel, what a fire, but shit man

what is the french expression.......

what will be will be.............

I'm cool either way.

steve she needs you now more than ever. if i were you i would drive down to the police station and try to talk to her there.

Je ne se qua.

Alright stop.

Hammer time!

You have done all u can my man.

Relax.

Plenty of backups, it's cool. Study man, study. Nail this Monday and enjoy - or fail and face the worst possible reality.

WE CLEAR?

Here we GROW fool. What a fool.

174, Just how rough does life have to get for 173 before you tell him to try some medication?