Man, hate posting any negativity, but pretty sure my girl got popped w a DUI last

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 10,306 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
night.

Calls at 233 am. Drunk off her ass. Flirted some i had a bout 10 M Lites in me. Just as she is saying "I shouldn't be driving like this" i am like you motherfucker and she says Jesus wtf was that as I hear some noise in the background and then says I am being pulled over I got to go. Haven't heard from her since.

Cross your fingers Gamelive. Even if her and I weren't meant to be she is 3 kids, just promoted to 6 fig position. Not cool if she got popped.

Worried sick.

Please cross your fingers.

have you checked to see if the police have her in custody?

how do i check man

call them i guess right. doing that now. this is fucked.

Well she's not at one of the police depts.

2 more.

Not w the city or the state. You know what actually? Fuck this. I am done until I hear from her. Probably came home and passed out after whatever happened, I hope she is OK. Out of my hands otherwise.

Good Morning Gamelive.

Messed up she wouldn't call you back Stevsie. Oh well. Get some sleep.

. Drunk off her ass.she is saying "I shouldn't be driving like this"
she is 3 kids, just promoted to 6 fig position. Not cool.

:yes: not cool at all.

Question - new gf for 3 weeks now.

SHOULD I send her an email that says I called around and am glad she is not in custody and I am here for whatever she needs?

Does that show that I am caring and am a great bf or does it show that I go too far.

Please answer objectively - do not worry about offending me, just be honest.

you had 10 beers at 3 am and are up posting at 6 am...any plans for bloody marys for breakfast steve?

you had 10 beers at 3 am and are up posting at 6 am...any plans for bloody marys for breakfast steve?

Thinking about downing this one M Lite just to level out.

I'm Bi Polar Pavy. I don't sleep like the rest of you, except for 1 day a week where I completely run out of energy.

Fahk a B Mary would be so great, good thought. No mix here though, at her place.

I think you need to tell her you were worried sick over this and if all is well you deserve a good BJ.

Just my thoughts.

I think you need to tell her you were worried sick over this and if all is well you deserve a good BJ.

Just my thoughts.

AGAIN I fully agree with AJ.

You and I are on the same page man, though based on your pics you have done far cooler shit than me.

Except for my almost 3some. that was pretty awesome.

But your chicks are hotter (with all due respect to mine)!

DON'T email her.

When you get her on the phone, let her know you were worried. That suffices.

DON'T email her.

When you get her on the phone, let her know you were worried. That suffices.

I agree man. If it's real, cool. If not, prick trick. I still can't sleep. Just have to go with it.

Maybe she really is incarcerated but gave you a fake name for some reason?

Good luck man.

Steve, why are you posting about it rather than loading up and going over to her place to show her how comitted you are to being concerned about her? Chances are she is still sleeping it off and you can show up and explain how you were worried, how you called the hospitals, the police station and all and how you slept in her driveway frantic with real worry about her.

Steve the "He who cares least" game only works when you are trying to get their attention. Once you have it you have to switch it up to "he who cares most" or you'll lose.