Man, hate posting any negativity, but pretty sure my girl got popped w a DUI last

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 10,304 Views
MrX
174, Just how rough does life have to get for 173 before you tell him to try some medication?

He needs to find it by himself.

I just suggest to him vegetables and sleep and exercise of course - I someitmes pray for him.

How does he get so much ass as he is?

total doucher imo.

its about time 174. what took you so long?

He needs to find it by himself.

I just suggest to him vegetables and sleep and exercise of course - I someitmes pray for him.

How does he get so much ass as he is?

total doucher imo.

174 why don't you just dose him with his morning beer and see how it goes?

174, look into getting 173 some Xanax to even him out.
Dr. Mike recommends it.

Some Tyler Durden shit going on in here.

:jello:

Let nature run its course a little. People have to learn their own lessons to an extent. She called and texted - we slept through it :)stretcher:)

I'm trying to take over.

We need to. Big tests Monday. Can't be about her. If so, we fail.

I'm not reading this whole thread but it's at least 8 hours of incarceration. They don't let drunks out so they can hop right back in a car and drive. I'm 1000% on this.

Well like I said....every state must be different because as stated eariler I picked up my friend just 2 hours later. The told him that they would release him into someone's custody that was sober....

Well like I said....every state must be different because as stated eariler I picked up my friend just 2 hours later. The told him that they would release him into someone's custody that was sober....

Yeah she told me all about it. She passed the first 2 parts of the test, but then they wanted her to stand on one leg and get on her toes for ten seconds or something and she failed that miserably.

Then they took her to the hospital for the incriminating blood test.

She was ducking me a little bit because the 2nd time we talked she told me she was downing a beer in the car and I said please throw it out the window right now, you have...so she thought I would be all pissed off. I am not. This shit happens to everyone - happened to me years back (now expunged). Sh ewill be OK and I will be her rock. It's all goot.

It was 3am, she was drunk, driving, talking to you on the phone AND drinking a beer?

Sounds pretty sharp.

It was 3am, she was drunk, driving, talking to you on the phone AND drinking a beer?

Sounds pretty sharp.

That was a different time she had a beer in the car, not this time. I admit that is a bad play. But yes she was talking to me and drunk driving. Thus she got tagged. The po po doing their job, I respect it. At this point, like was said, I am relieved she didn't hurt anyone and that she didn't end up in jail.

She got one man. She is broken down and can't even talk to me. Her energy I still feel, what a fire, but shit man

what is the french expression.......

what will be will be.............

I'm cool either way.

Que sera sera. Spanish. Close enough. :stevie:

Steve...what is the story with the chick.

I noticed on facebook that you are listed as "in a relationship" but no longer " in a relationship wiht Txxxx"

Also noticed that all the posts by her are gone off your page? did she block you or did she delete her facebook account all together?

well I can't catch EVERYTHING around here.

No worries man. Yeah it sucks, she is really going through it. She had JUST been promoted to a 6 fig position that week, is now suspended without pay from that but thankfully has a teaching job to fall back on. I am her rock.

Wowo. She just called.

Since it's 2 DUI's in 9 years, they are calling her "habitual" and threatening her with:

20-90 days in jail
Loss of license for 18 fucking months

I said Lawyer it up ASAP none of that will happen, or even close.

I got a DWI back in the day in NJ and lost my license for 6 months and paid a lot of money, that was about it.

They are really fucking throwing it at her. All that for twice in 9 years? My buddy got busted for credit card fraud and did 1 fucking day.

Thoughts, advice? Sounds like she definitely lawyer it up, and no I am NOT giving up on her.

Trippy though. What in the hell? She didn't even hurt anyone or hit anything. But her BAC was .207 and they are judging it on that.

damn

did this happen in a small town like yours?