Man, hate posting any negativity, but pretty sure my girl got popped w a DUI last

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 10,336 Views
Steve, why are you posting about it rather than loading up and going over to her place to show her how comitted you are to being concerned about her? Chances are she is still sleeping it off and you can show up and explain how you were worried, how you called the hospitals, the police station and all and how you slept in her driveway frantic with real worry about her.

Steve the "He who cares least" game only works when you are trying to get their attention. Once you have it you have to switch it up to "he who cares most" or you'll lose.

Because she has the kids.

Maybe she really is incarcerated but gave you a fake name for some reason?

Good luck man.

I thought about the fake name. Her name she gave me rolls too easily off the tongue.

If it is a DUI she wouldn't be held...would she? I would think they bring her back to the station. Give her an appearance ticket and let her go to someone that is sober enough to pick her up....unless she caused an accident with injuries or she blew some ungodly high BAC.

I know a few friends that have gotten DUIs and they were back home a couple hours later..

Amby would depend on a number of things that contribute to being detained. Maybe she had a suspended or revoked license, maybe she did something like resisted or caused a disturbance, maybe she had a warrant, maybe she had something illegal in the vehicle, maybe she is a figment of a confessed bi-polar mind.

Amby would depend on a number of things that contribute to being detained. Maybe she had a suspended or revoked license, maybe she did something like resisted or caused a disturbance, maybe she had a warrant, maybe she had something illegal in the vehicle, maybe she is a figment of a confessed bi-polar mind.

Holy negative thinking batman.....or maybe she just got a DUI and was let go, or MAYBE she didn't even get a DUI?

Like I said I was being prepared.

Ok I'll go deep. Both parents hardcore govt workers for 40+ years -

always said "Steve be prepared for the worst, and anything else? Is just better."

So that's what I instinctively do. Not flattering I know.

But shit I am a learned behavior there. It's where I go.

sounds like she's giving you the run around.
where the hell can you get a DUI and not be put in jail????
here its a mandatory 24-48 hrs in lock-up for your 1st DUI.
my mom-in-law got one last night also:rotfl:

Steve, to me sounds like she;s just another trick, werent you supposed to go on a date with her last night but she said she had the kids???
but she calls drunk at 3AM driving home
2+2=trick

sounds like she's giving you the run around.
where the hell can you get a DUI and not be put in jail????
here its a mandatory 24-48 hrs in lock-up for your 1st DUI.
my mom-in-law got one last night also:rotfl:

Steve, to me sounds like she;s just another trick, werent you supposed to go on a date with her last night but she said she had the kids???
but she calls drunk at 3AM driving home
2+2=trick

I dunno....here in NY?

my one friend got pulled over around 230am and called me to pick him up at the station around 4am. It was his first....

Like I said I was being prepared.

Ok I'll go deep. Both parents hardcore govt workers for 40+ years -

always said "Steve be prepared for the worst, and anything else? Is just better."

So that's what I instinctively do. Not flattering I know.

But shit I am a learned behavior there. It's where I go.

THAT is your instinct?

You always dive in head first without a care in the world. Not really in character for a pessimist.

You've seemingly assumed the BEST of every relationship you get into.

Steve's in love with a girl who in the back of his mind he's not sure whether she gave him a fake name or not.

THAT is your instinct?

You always dive in head first without a care in the world. Not really in character for a pessimist.

You've seemingly assumed the BEST of every relationship you get into.

What I do is I go for the best while being prepared for the worst man.

Steve's in love with a girl who in the back of his mind he's not sure whether she gave him a fake name or not.

This I have ot think about when I am sober.

Anyone I've known get a dui, my sad self included many moons ago, was in jail til at least the next day around noonish for a judge hearing for bail. Man I can't wait to drink and drive in NY!!!

Anyone I've known get a dui, my sad self included many moons ago, was in jail til at least the next day around noonish for a judge hearing for bail. Man I can't wait to drink and drive in NY!!!

I made the calls - she isn't. It's some sort of game - or it's just over. I'm cool with it this time if it is man.

I found my feet somewhere along this strange journey.

steve going strongly without a hangover and making wise decisions here...wish I can do this :rotfl:

Steve, maybe she's just asleep pal. Or she's with the kids.

I don't think I've ever known somebody that is as all or nothing as you seem to be. This is not criticism; it's just an observation. You're in love one day and the next day it might be over because she hasn't called you by noon.

Here's a scenario that maybe can put your mind at ease for a couple hours. She gets pulled over and the cop knows she has a buzz, puts her through some field tests and let's her go with a warning because she's has a vagina. Maybe he even tells her to stay off the phone when she's driving because he saw she was talking when he pulled her over. Maybe she's nervous and just wants to focus on getting home and getting away with it...again. By the time she gets home she's forgotten that you guys were talking.