Man, hate posting any negativity, but pretty sure my girl got popped w a DUI last

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 10,245 Views
Steve, maybe she's just asleep pal. Or she's with the kids.

I don't think I've ever known somebody that is as all or nothing as you seem to be. This is not criticism; it's just an observation. You're in love one day and the next day it might be over because she hasn't called you by noon.

Here's a scenario that maybe can put your mind at ease for a couple hours. She gets pulled over and the cop knows she has a buzz, puts her through some field tests and let's her go with a warning because she's has a vagina. Maybe he even tells her to stay off the phone when she's driving because he saw she was talking when he pulled her over. Maybe she's nervous and just wants to focus on getting home and getting away with it...again. By the time she gets home she's forgotten that you guys were talking.

Awesome :cheers:

fahk man I need sleep

Too many blast offs.

She just got more excited each time? More anticipation needed? i changed it up every time, content wise, keeping the mystery alive. Not good enough maybe.

Just got confirmation that she DID get a DUI.

Deep breath.

It's cool.

I'll talk to all of you all later.

RIP the next year of Steve's new girl's life.

Well at least Stevie it will be easier for her to get around town by foot than say your avatar!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt......................................

:cheers:

Stevie, not being negative and don't need too much to be technically over the limit but TG she didn't hurt herself or someone else.

Just got confirmation that she DID get a DUI.

Deep breath.

It's cool.

I'll talk to all of you all later.

Questions you need answers to:

1. Why didn't she go on the date with you as promised?
2. If she didn't go on the date because of the kids, what the hell was she doing partying in the middle of the night and then driving home?

Sorry Steves, but this chick sounds like a real mess. And two messes make one giant mess. Don't let this alleged six figure job fool you into believing she has her shit together. By the by, any proof of this six figure job? I have to look up RN licenses online all the time to determine whether or not they are valid. That information is available to the public. Why don't you do a little detective work on this broad?

robyn, WE are the ones who really need a question answered... How has stevie had a girlfriend for 3 weeks when he just met her last friday night? :clueless: