Little Known Facts About Monkey Focker

• Start date
  • Replies 300 Comments
  • Views 18,421 Views
don't get involved in any woman's opinion, pavy. you know better than that as a married man. if you want, i'll start a thread about little known facts about you or even myself and let all pile on, if that will make you feel better. i'm here for you as well as f0cker since flava says he can't be here for any of us.

I'm not your average guy Bay Bud. That's why I've been married for a while now. In my house is either my opinion that counts or the highway.

I'm not your average guy Bay Bud. That's why I've been married for a while now. In my house is either my opinion that counts or the highway.

:highfive:

Can we go back to hearing about some more fucking FACTS please.

Where is our next FACT goddamn it. I'm so angry about this.

I WILL BURN THIS CITY TO THE GROUND!!

ahahah...bay bud , who the fuck is this guy trying to fool :clueless:
:yousodumb:

yes, my opinion also always counts in my house, only a lot of the time it counts for no more than 49% and sometimes even less than that.

i'm with jello on this, more facts!

I'm no sure if Oxy's little tirade here is so "wow" because of it's venom or because she is female. There was a quality amount of sting but the fact that it's coming from a woman makes it that much more effective I think.

She's got a set of balls on her for sure.

PussyBoy Daft, you should pay attention and maybe you'll be half the man Shari is one day.

I really want to know who purchased the rights to post as wal66. Juror, can we please get Hutz on this ASAP?

Can we go back to hearing about some more fucking FACTS please.

Where is our next FACT goddamn it. I'm so angry about this.

I WILL BURN THIS CITY TO THE GROUND!!

This is a bittersweet moment for me. I'd love to say that I'm happy to see you back posting here again but I'm sure you will be gone by the time I hit the "post quick reply" button. :jello:

I really want to know who purchased the rights to post as wal66. Juror, can we please get Hutz on this ASAP?

that really is our wally

2012 Year of Wal

evolution

hahahaha wtf!!! Is The Bee posting Public Enemy videos???

Far fuckin' out!!! :dance:

this could eventually wind up being my favorite thread ever in my gamelive career and at this time i'd like to thank vegasdave for inviting me here.

You see Bay, we are much more mature over here than across the street.

:highfive:

Robyn I know it makes you angry and it makes me not a nice person but I really really don't like Daft. I've tried (somewhat) to change but I can't do it. I know how silly it is to base an opinion on someone based on what or how they post on a forum but I am guilty of doing this more than once.

In a real world setting Daft and I would not be friends if he is even remotely like his online persona. In fact in a real world setting I would be even more of an asshole and say things that would trigger a reaction out of Daft. Well it would trigger a reaction in most guys, maybe Daft would be above it though.

Robyn, again I apologize for making you displeased cause I know you have said Daft is genuinely a nice guy and you like him. I wish I could be a better person but I fear I can't and there is noway I can be fake about it either.

I was awesomely confused by that as well :cripwalk:

oh, i'm a huge flava fan. seriously.

There wasn't a whole lot of room for you to become even awesomerer. But you did.

I thought this thread was about Casperwaits and MonkeyFocker Bay Bud. That's why I clicked on it. Now how did Oksana get involved? Only people I know that are nosy are women.

Reallly??

Coming from you that's quite quaint.

The perennial liar vs the perennial oversharer.

Good luck my friend. I'll send you an alert the next time the Backstreet Boys record a song.

Cuz u thought referring to me as a single mother was an insult, right?????????? You silly fok. Not only have I chose my life. I OWN IT.

Keep going you lying sack of shit pop star, don't care about the juice (but apparently you've figured it out over at SBR when you've been preaching about beating the closing line) and my wife is hot.

I love you. You're the ultimate epitome of why I believe a child doesn't need a father for the first 5 years of his life. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reallly??

Coming from you that's quite quaint.

The perennial liar vs the perennial oversharer.

Good luck my friend. I'll send you an alert the next time the Backstreet Boys record a song.

Cuz u thought referring to me as a single mother was an insult, right?????????? You silly fok. Not only have I chose my life. I OWN IT.

Keep going you lying sack of shit pop star, don't care about the juice (but apparently you've figured it out over at SBR when you've been preaching about beating the closing line) and my wife is hot.

I love you. You're the ultimate epitome of why I believe a child doesn't need a father for the first 5 years of his life. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

Awesome.

(Who are these people anyway? I've missed a lot.)

Good God! :surrender: :pavy: !!!!