Little Known Facts About Monkey Focker

• Start date
  • Replies 300 Comments
  • Views 18,421 Views
At least Casper still has an obscene amount of trim to fall back on..

For a dude I wouldn't fuck with Cali's clit, you're quite sure of yourself.

You're a despicable person. Not only because you've turned into the sorriest tout this side of poo stains on my toilet bowl...

But because you're now attempting to take cheap shots like a disadvantaged child would do.

You have looked in the mirror, right? You have realised you're a chromosome away from being a slug? Right???!!!>???

You're despicable. Not only are you despicable but you tell shitty jokes and you cap worse than a bus driver (Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you cunt - I'm not talking about your wrinkly arse)

I really don't like you yet I still don't hope something sinister falls your way. However.......

When you do finally grow the pubes to stop ghosting and finally meet MF you sick fucking cunt, I hope he makes you realise that having a face like yours gives you free reign to rag on exaclty........... nobody. Get fucked you classless piece of rubbish.

:hahaha: golden

You're a despicable person. Not only because you've turned into the sorriest tout this side of poo stains on my toilet bowl...

But because you're now attempting to take cheap shots like a disadvantaged child would do.

You have looked in the mirror, right? You have realised you're a chromosome away from being a slug? Right???!!!>???

You're despicable. Not only are you despicable but you tell shitty jokes and you cap worse than a bus driver (Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you cunt - I'm not talking about your wrinkly arse)

I really don't like you yet I still don't hope something sinister falls your way. However.......

When you do finally grow the pubes to stop ghosting and finally meet MF you sick fucking cunt, I hope he makes you realise that having a face like yours gives you free reign to rag on exaclty........... nobody. Get fucked you classless piece of rubbish.

I just put a P on my calender on when to avoid conversito with you for a few days! TY kindly my dear! :hattip:

I just put a P on my calender on when to avoid conversito with you for a few days! TY kindly my dear! :hattip:

:rofl:

Oh dayamn :shitjustgotreal:

I absolutely love this thread.

yeah this was really blunt on my part - so not my style because you know i love you all

but bloody hell i can't stand this guy

and to trash nina, when he's just like... him? yeah welll get fucked you little fucking worm

ever have an ice skate lodged in your skull you fucking cunt????????????

yeah this was really blunt on my part - so not my style because you know i love you all

and to trash nina, when he's just like... him? yeah welll get fucked you little fucking worm

:wally::rofl::wally:

Hi. My name's Jello. It's nice to meet you.

This is one of the more dominant performances in any thread from poster that I have seen since I can remember from Oksana.

This is one of the more dominant performances in any thread from poster that I have seen since I can remember from Oksana.

You don't remember when Oksana got mad at me? She called me a Greek pop star. I couldn't sleep for 3 days.

I don't remember that.

She is tearing him a new one here, Aussie style. I dig it.

goddamnit...where is todays fucking FACT...i need to take a nap

You don't remember when Oksana got mad at me? She called me a Greek pop star. I couldn't sleep for 3 days.

Well that's just silly. We all know you aren't a Greek pop star.

You just played one on a message board.

I'm no sure if Oxy's little tirade here is so "wow" because of it's venom or because she is female. There was a quality amount of sting but the fact that it's coming from a woman makes it that much more effective I think.

She's got a set of balls on her for sure.

PussyBoy Daft, you should pay attention and maybe you'll be half the man Shari is one day.

this thread is not about you, pavy. you'll have to wait your turn and casperwaits will eventually get to you.

please, everyone, allow casperwaits to first list his facts and then respond. thank you.

I thought this thread was about Casperwaits and MonkeyFocker Bay Bud. That's why I clicked on it. Now how did Oksana get involved? Only people I know that are nosy are women.