Little Known Facts About Monkey Focker

• Start date
  • Replies 300 Comments
  • Views 18,324 Views
I see your Southern hospitality you are so fond of talking about has taken a detour. What happened? Did KFC give you grilled chicken instead of fried yesterday?

kelso-burn.jpg

:bashing:

Fact #2 sucked, I was expecting way better after the awesome Fact #1

I see your Southern hospitality you are so fond of talking about has taken a detour. What happened? Did KFC give you grilled chicken instead of fried yesterday?

this was pretty funny lol

KFC jokes are below the belt IMO..

Sorry man. I'm pretty sure Casper is starting out slow and saving the really good stuff for later.

I can't see how he can top the mirror in the shoe thingy

Hey, if you want to continue and have people either 1) feel pity for you 2) make fun of you on a 24/7 basis have at it. Can you really not see that you are only serving as the butt of everyone's jokes?

Here's my take.....

Casper is either REALLY good or he's REALLY bad.

When he's good he's a better poster than 75% of the board (me included)

When he's bad, you want to buy a bus ticket and go stomp his jaw on a curb.

Here's my take.....

Casper is either REALLY good or he's REALLY bad.

When he's good he's a better poster than 75% of the board (me included)

When he's bad, you want to buy a bus ticket and go stomp his jaw on a curb.

Daft, a bus ride is worse than a jaw stomping. Yeah, I have been hit or miss. I don't know if it is the summer blahs or the lack of sleep I am getting. Nina, I see plenty, including my feet, which you haven't been able to see in years.

For a dude I wouldn't fuck with Cali's clit, you're quite sure of yourself.

You're a despicable person. Not only because you've turned into the sorriest tout this side of poo stains on my toilet bowl...

But because you're now attempting to take cheap shots like a disadvantaged child would do.

You have looked in the mirror, right? You have realised you're a chromosome away from being a slug? Right???!!!>???

You're despicable. Not only are you despicable but you tell shitty jokes and you cap worse than a bus driver (Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you cunt - I'm not talking about your wrinkly arse)

I really don't like you yet I still don't hope something sinister falls your way. However.......

When you do finally grow the pubes to stop ghosting and finally meet MF you sick fucking cunt, I hope he makes you realise that having a face like yours gives you free reign to rag on exaclty........... nobody. Get fucked you classless piece of rubbish.

To quote the great Mudcat - O dear.

For a dude I wouldn't fuck with Cali's clit, you're quite sure of yourself.

You're a despicable person. Not only because you've turned into the sorriest tout this side of poo stains on my toilet bowl...

But because you're now attempting to take cheap shots like a disadvantaged child would do.

You have looked in the mirror, right? You have realised you're a chromosome away from being a slug? Right???!!!>???

You're despicable. Not only are you despicable but you tell shitty jokes and you cap worse than a bus driver (Plommayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you cunt - I'm not talking about your wrinkly arse)

I really don't like you yet I still don't hope something sinister falls your way. However.......

When you do finally grow the pubes to stop ghosting and finally meet MF you sick fucking cunt, I hope he makes you realise that having a face like yours gives you free reign to rag on exaclty........... nobody. Get fucked you classless piece of rubbish.

more wine

I agree too.... cheap shots should be frowned upon

im still waiting on todays FACT...
popcorn.gif