joke thread

• Start date
  • Replies 303 Comments
  • Views 21,345 Views
Noice. Very grateful for this outlet for my relentless snark. Thank you for keeping the lights on Rogatien. :hattip:

There's a point system that can be configured to reward points upon certain conditions, reaching 100 posts, starting a thread, getting reactions etc. but I disabled that.

Matty is a posting GOAT. Archie, too.

Talk about something happening against all odds!

MrM if only you applied yourself instead of ending every rambling sentence with an exclamation mark, you too could be a contender. :hugyou:

Yes Matty, lots of goofy posts by me but lots of actual factual ones too! Matty, no doubt if you were living down here you would be #1 too in liberal, nonsensical thinking! Add her and we have the King and the Queen! Stay safe and in your penthouse!
1592736114286.png

I'm hard. 🍆

Good for you and I'm thinking if you live long enough with her, IMO she has Lorena Bobbitt written all over her with regards to your eggplant!

Her BF seems lame too. I bet I could get her to make a beautiful drunken mistake if I dropped a quick 40 pounds and had a good hair day.

He's been gone a long time now but I used to be a big fan.

"I wonder why there are three pedals on this grand piano. Who do they think I am?"

A man stands up in a crowded pub and loudly declares
“All lawyers are assholes!!!”
Across the bar another man stands and says
“Sir, I take great offence to that statement!”
“What, are you a lawyer?” says the first man.
“No, I’m an asshole!”