Irrelevant

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,583 Views
Who's the chick saying "that's hot"? Please, dear god PLEASE tell me it's not Robyn! That's not how I imagine Robyn to sound when I close my eyes at night.

that's how she sounds when she whispers to your ear

NO NO NO!!!!!

While the "that's hot" is sexy. it's sexy in a platnium blonde just snorted some coke ready to take a hit of X kind of way.

It's not sexy in the intelligent you get none of this till you beg a litle for it kind of sexy that I always imagined Robyn to be.

NO NO NO!!!!!

While the "that's hot" is sexy. it's sexy in a platnium blonde just snorted some coke ready to take a hit of X kind of way.

It's not sexy in the intelligent you get none of this till you beg a litle for it kind of sexy that I always imagined Robyn to be.

I ruined Wal's "Robyn fantasy."

Damn, you'll just have to change the fantasy.

You can do it.

Wally what makes you think that we weren't blasting cocaine and snorting X pills when that video was shot??

Wally get with the program!

Wally, I know it's extremely unattractive when a lady allows herself to become so completely inebriated that she can't enunciate her words. Yes, that is indeed me slurring nonsensical drivel in the background. But you can also hear Zane talking as well. Zane is Bread's brother who is 3x's more insane than Bread.

ZANE012.jpg

InZane, Bread's crazy brother who looks like a stalker.

Why does this not surprise me?

Bread, keep me safe.

Judging by that picture, Zane has surely murdered at least 2 people.

Coug's I can never replace what was lost in this thread.

Thanks Robyn

Bread has skills

That dog was pissed you were combing his hair

Maybe get him a flowbee

Robyn send Wal a pic so he can have some of his fantasy back

Wal, send that pic to me ASAP.

PLEASE....someone who has .gif making skills, make a gif of this. This video makes me laugh with tears every time I see it.

That dog is priceless. He made me LOL.

The dog has serious wires crossed. When pissed, she wags her tail. When happy, she growls and barks.