Irrelevant

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,595 Views
I think I have ADD, I couldn't read that first post.

Someone dumb it down please in a three sentence cliff notes?

If you can't take the time to read Wal's beautiful prose, then you don't deserve to receive its message. His post was so good I was literally left speechless, or I guess postless in this case. I had to resort to Shanty-bashing just to find a way to be even a small participant in it.

I think I have ADD, I couldn't read that first post.

Someone dumb it down please in a three sentence cliff notes?

Bread called someone irrelevant.
Wally thinks its a great and unusual put down.
If someone called you irrelevant would you try to change and become relevant, or ignore it and keep on being a nobody who's opinion no one cares for?

Answer the question Herman.

This is all I saw after I read that:

(Bread) (Bread) (Bread) (Bread) (Bread) (Bread) (Bread)

Are you sure that Bread wasn't talking about Robyn. Sometimes they have spats on the internet from across the living room.

Bread called someone irrelevant.
Wally thinks its a great and unusual put down.
If someone called you irrelevant would you try to change and become relevant, or ignore it and keep on being a nobody who's opinion no one cares for?

Answer the question Herman.

I'm irrelevant and continue to post, so that is my answer. Thanks sir!

Herman you have some of the most-viewed and responded to threads ever.

You are many things. Irrelevant is not one of them. :hattip:

Are you sure that Bread wasn't talking about Robyn. Sometimes they have spats on the internet from across the living room.

Bread would never talk to me in that manner.
megere2.gif

I may start a white girl advice thread this week, have to see how it plays out first.

Aw, your first restraining order, cute. :spinner:

Who's the chick saying "that's hot"? Please, dear god PLEASE tell me it's not Robyn! That's not how I imagine Robyn to sound when I close my eyes at night.

That's bizarre Wally because I think whoever is saying "thats hot" sounds hot. wally we are very different you and I.

neither of us is irrelevant but we are very different