Last edited by a moderator:
start your own fucking thread pal.

thanks matty and rj

:jesusfok:

feel good video of the summer

o
m
g

Almost looked like spontanious combustion there....
craziness...
and I thought I had a bad day...

love it

ima dream with those screams tonight

!!!!!

Very scary indeed! Could hell be like that just hearing that sound for eternity?

mister monkey press play, close your eyes and make believe you're in some middle eastern city 2100 years ago

why do they set themselves on fire?
is it for a good cause?
attention?

because the man is keeping them down

and

attention

and

because it is super cool

Man sets fire to himself at Anders Breivik trial

Man sets fire to himself at Anders Breivik trial

The man — who appeared to be in his 30s — was first barred from entering the trial in Norway by security staff.

So he went across the road to a tram stop, emptied a bottle of liquid over his body and torched himself.

The blazing protester — screaming with anger — then headed up to the front doors of Oslo District Courthouse.

The blazing protester screaming with anger then headed up to the front doors of Oslo District Courthouse.

:sbrjohn:

oh hi

I set myself on fire once. Not on purpose though.

I was getting high at a party when I came home from college after my freshman year. I was lighting a pipe but the lighter had an adjustable flame that was turned up all the way. When I sparked the lighter, the flame lit my hair on fire.

It's actually amazing how quickly hair goes up in flames. The smell of burning hair does great things for parties.

I almost set myself on fire last week. I started the charcoal grill and a little bit later the fire went out so I poured some gas from a can to relight it and the nozzle of the gas can was on fire and I looked like a Palestinian getting ready to throw a fire bomb at the Israelis.