immolation

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 26,095 Views
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120120/D9SCBLH00.html

Five unemployed Moroccan men set themselves on fire in the capital Rabat as part of widespread demonstrations in the country over the lack of jobs, especially for university graduates, a rights activist said Thursday. Three were burned badly enough to be hospitalized.

Morocco_Self_Immolation.sff_RAB103_20120119092633.jpg

Haven't read all the posts here, just the first couple.
I must say considering the nature and "religious" beliefs" of the Monks, I am very suprised to see them doing such things.
This seems to be a very aggressive behavior for them. It would lead to believe that things must be getting out of control over there.

That is all I have to say b/c due to intoxication the brain is not fully fuctional right now. haha.
Look forward to reading what every one had to say tomorrow when I am sober.
Have a great night everyone!

wait, you mean some of them don't get burned bad enough to be hospitalized? or dead? :clueless:

crispy and alive!

kato sometimes i still get revolutionary dreams..

and when i do i always fantasize about western sahara

it's doable with a good bankroll

the geography the politics the incentives it's all there

i have your back

i will help

You know there are better ways to deal with being peeved than lighting yourself on fire

just sayin

<---stevie's deep thought for the day

Kato what, if anything, might drive you to immolation? For me if someone spiked my coffee with decaf one mourning that could do it.

i agree with that thought steve(s)

well done steak as well

If someone watered down my vodka that could do it (or they could just replace it with Smirnoff); that reminds me sorry Dad that shit was fokked up back in the day:chair:

Last edited:
we've missed a bunch of these lately kato

around a dozen in the past 2 or so weeks

burning up