immolation

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 25,529 Views
I would rather drown. I burn my finger and it hurts!

@roguejuror from my view looks like an accident. No? Is it still called an immolation if it’s not intentional? :dunno:

@roguejuror from my view looks like an accident. No? Is it still called an immolation if it’s not intentional? :dunno:

Merriam-Webster's definition # 1 says nothing about intention:

I'll allow it. :handshake:

It was no accident, I found the story from Brazil

the three women were friends, they were dancing and drinking in a bar, they started arguing, one of them poured a flammable liquid on herself and dared the other one to do it, the friend takes away the container away from her (the one whom she was arguing with), a third friend comes and starts the fire saying that that wasn't anything flammable and the girl is just bsing, except it was flammable and the immolation starts, she ended with 80% of the body burned, here is a longer video

Active duty service member sets himself on fire outside of Israel embassy in DC

beat me to it @Tron

well played

in project mayhem we have a name. his name was Aaron Bushnell
The 25-year-old airman, Aaron Bushnell, of San Antonio, Texas, died from his injuries, the Metropolitan Police Department said Monday.
Aaron Bushnell burns forever

Was he pro or anti Israel?
aaron bushnell

Aaron Bushnell
25 years old
Self described Anarchist
In his will left his cat to the neighbor

"He had posted a video online saying he did not want to be “complicit in genocide.” He shouted “Free Palestine” as he burned."

You have to be mentally insane to commit suicide,it’s against human nature to harm oneself.To go down in flames is a whole different level