immolation

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 25,882 Views
Two young Tibetan monks set themselves on fire in western China on Monday in protest over government religious controls, according to Tibetan exiles and activist groups outside the country.
The 18-year-old monks were both from the Kirti monastery in western Sichuan province where the self-immolation of Phuntsog, a 21-year-old monk, in March sparked protests and an intense crackdown by Chinese security services. One of the monks who set himself alight on Monday was Phuntsogs younger brother, according to the activist group Free Tibet.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6d3899a8-e85c-11e0-8f05-00144feab49a.html#axzz1ZATuHImZ

Maybe you can wear a fireproof suit, set it on fire and run around burning motherfuckers you don't like. :dunno: like the cops wouldn't know what to do

big bear hugs, immolation style

Maybe you can wear a fireproof suit, set it on fire and run around burning motherfuckers you don't like. :dunno: like the cops wouldn't know what to do

you would die from lack of oxygen pretty quick I bet.

it is sad that we have additional new stories added to this thread so soon....

RIP burning people

Ha! I was looking for this thread to post the exact same thing. Well played kato-san.

Ultimate protest against mankind.

Ha! I was looking for this thread to post the exact same thing. Well played kato-san.

Ultimate protest against mankind.

thanks. great minds thinks alike.

we should start an immolation movement for all the occupy wall st (whatever)

im sure there's one or two suckers that will do it

hi mark

welcome to gamelive

when will the uyghur will start setting themselves on fire