I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,126 Views
=One person that helped me out was Vegas Dave. he loaned me $$ that I have not paid back yet, and I have no great reason why I haven't.

I've loaned people money knowing that I most likely wont get it back. But this is what bothers me. If you can pay, why wouldn't you? Particularly when he was the only person to give any fuck about your problem.

Not talking about this case specifically. Similar thing happened to me. The guy actually called ME, making up lies and acted offended when I didn't believe his payment got lost in the mail. :lmao: And then he promised to resend, and that got lost in the mail too. :dunno:

So I'll loan people money at times, but I go with the lesson from "A Bronx Tale". If they don't pay back it's a cheap way to get rid of a shitty friend.

If they don't pay back it's a cheap way to get rid of a shitty friend.

Just had one of these. I think Im better off without the money.

and what advice do you have for teela, reno? whats a cheap way to get rid of a shitty doppleganger? :clueless:

I sincerely hope that I'm not the one getting pepper sprayed.

I'm honored. I always wanted to be an honorary Canadian, I do love hockey and curling is my favorite winter sport in the olympics.

i tink you have to like very bushy broads...ya know down there...still want in?
:plommer:

Doppelganger? Why use a word if you don't know what it means? There are ways to look up the meanings of words.

Why start an angsty thread about squaring a (pathetically small) debt before you are ready to get it done?

Can we permanently ban Casper if he doesn't pay this thing off? No payment and this line of contact with Caligirl is cut off.

Whatever - what a terrible embarrassing poster.

Doppelganger? Why use a word if you don't know what it means? There are ways to look up the meanings of words.

Why start an angsty thread about squaring a (pathetically small) debt before you are ready to get it done?

Can we permanently ban Casper if he doesn't pay this thing off? No payment and this line of contact with Caligirl is cut off.

Whatever - what a terrible embarrassing poster.

I looked it up, still not sure what it means. But it sounds serious and evil. Maybe Casper has problem with his left temporoparietal junction. :dunno:

Ok Muddy's call, no pay and ban

Can we get some sort of a deadline on this?

The message I received was: "I have off on Tuesday this week. What I need to do is put it into my Netspend account and transfer it to my PayPal. I do mean it. Talk to you soon."

My response message: "So you will have it to me Tuesday, or you won't get a chance to put in for the transfer until Tuesday?" was not responded to.