I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,099 Views
Hey look everyone, Blitty is bumping old threads. Maybe he will bump all the threads that paints him in a bad light. Doubt it.

Dude, you are becoming more and more sad every day.

Question. When you gave your balls to Cali after kissing her ass, do you think she has done more with them than you have? I am going to guess yes. I am a certified drama queen, but you good miss have become a certified vagina sniffing douche bag.

I admit that I could and would sniff vaginas all day.

Ouch. Bringing out the heavy artillery.

I bumped this thread over 24 hours ago. Does it really take you that long to come up with material?

Those Top 10 lists you make must take weeks..

Ouch. Bringing out the heavy artillery.

I bumped this thread over 24 hours ago. Does it really take you that long to come up with material?

Those Top 10 lists you make must take weeks..

No, I am just not on here 24/7 like you are.

You know the only reason I take a long time to write a top 10 list is because I have to number them so you can follow along.

Blitty... that makes you look bad.

Teela, did you see the part where he accused me of sniffing my own mother's vagina?

Tella, you are my rock.

I understand that, but both Matty and I said that it wouldn't matter the story that we're told. We have our own opinions on Casper. It made it look like you're stirring the pot by bringing up this new story (the accusation of stealing money from everyone).

I'm sure that you sniffed your mother's vagina on the way out of the birth canal. Who didn't? Smelled like pine trees.

No one on Gamelive ever stirs pots.

Tella, What are my other options when he's being mean to me?

Blitty, I'm sure that he hurt your feelings when he called you the karate kid. I'm sure that you had no other option than to discuss his thieving ways in Vegas. Carry on.

He called me that after he wanted to meet in person and fight me.

In real life.

Off of the internet.