I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,063 Views
Just received word that I'll be receiving payment next week on Tuesday. So lets put the back-pats and kumbayas on hold for the weekend and re-visit this thread next week.

Wow. Why even make this thread if you can't pay the guy on the same day? :clueless:

Casper likes to announce everything a couple days before it happens. Build up suspense and shit.

Casper likes to announce everything a couple days before it happens. Build up suspense and shit.

:grin: Matty maybe when he pays he can go to his "surprise thread" and chalk one up that he came through on! :greencheck:

Wow. Why even make this thread if you can't pay the guy on the same day? :clueless:

I didn't want to sound ungrateful, but I was kind of wondering the same thing. I mean if the purpose of this thread is re-kindling a lost friendship, why after I've been jerked around for two years am I being jerked around another 5 days?

Ah well. I'm totally ready to forgive... Guess I can stay pissed/indifferent for another 5 days in the meantime, eh?

Casper is being opportunistic here..

He see's Blitty going down in the Power Rankings on a few poster's "lists"

and says, "here's my chance"

make fun of myself.... check
say really sweet things to cali....check
try to make good with old enemies....check

:grin: Matty maybe when he pays he can go to his "surprise thread" and chalk one up that he came through on! :greencheck:

That'll save him.

MrMonkey that was you who left me a couple voicemails, right? I played them back right in front of the GF :biglaugh: She laughed.

Casper is being opportunistic here..

He see's Blitty going down in the Power Rankings on a few poster's "lists"

and says, "here's my chance"

make fun of myself.... check
say really sweet things to cali....check
try to make good with old enemies....check

Clever dude, this Rasper.

There you go with that "eh" again. I remember calling you out on that years ago and thought you were either Canadian or your parents were Canadian. Remember??

Anyways, let this Casper situation teach you a valuable lesson about loaning money out to strangers/douchebags. I've been burned before Dave, but never again.

There you go with that "eh" again. I remember calling you out on that years ago and thought you were either Canadian or your parents were Canadian. Remember??

Anyways, let this Casper situation teach you a valuable lesson about loaning money out to strangers/douchebags. I've been burned before Dave, but never again.

LOL at strangers/douchebags interchangeable. Well played sir.

LOL at strangers/douchebags interchangeable. Well played sir.

EDIT: So good it needed a double post, apparently.

I'll add a funny tweet I read today to make this second post less useless:

Twitter Guy 1: @Toph59 Riddle me this: What has no beginning, end, or middle?
Twitter Guy 2: @stevekravac Uh... your lame tweets?

I was under the impression Dave was Canadian, you mean he's not?

Oh, so now all pasty white hockey fans are Canadians, huh?

Stereotype-r!

didn't you mean

"Oh, so now all pasty white hockey fans are Canadians, EH?"

Oh, so now all pasty white hockey fans are Canadians, huh?

Stereotype-r!

Guilty on more than one occasion of stereotyping but I thought this from the various videos. I detected a faint Canadian accent but then I am terrible with accents.

I'm honored. I always wanted to be an honorary Canadian, I do love hockey and curling is my favorite winter sport in the olympics.