I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,083 Views
make this right casper.

i know ur good for it.

Good for you Casper for living up to your word. Vegas is quite the person for staying quite about the issue.

Davesdimes.com, "home of the philosophy play"

In the words of the great Archie of SBR, life rewards behavior.

Salud!

yeah.... this should do the trick. id be expecting a call from your "female doppleganger" any minute now if i were you.

:littleboy:

moreover, now your repeated claims that you "never borrowed money from any posters" and that "even if you did, you would have paid them back promptly" seem even more idiotic (a feat i had previously thought near-impossible).

is this a bad time to sign up for your daily sports picks? :clueless:

didn't you lose Nina's friendship too?

Casper is trying his best to be a good guy! Davey as he documented awhile back had tough times there and this probably should have been taken care of at an eariler time! Better late than never I guess but dam Casper, paying rent for a millon dollar crib and poor Davey is forgotten! Plus when you whined and cried bout that 200 bucks not paid for picking the UConn-Butler correct score contest and then got it, Davey should have been on your radar instantly!

Going back from the knowledge I accertained from my two psych classes at the local community college and playing MrShrink, Davey is just a front for your craving of Teela's friendship. Not necessary to involve her with this! That is a separate issue IMO and only can be rectified with you doing a Love Me Teela2 vid! Teela I hope one day might talk to you again but hopefully she makes you wait like Davey had too!

Casper, do you owe anyone else money that we don't know know about? :dunno:

Googsay mr. M, the voice of reason! And might I add, that it is quite noble of VD to not air his dirty laundry. I believe I probably would have already put that out there for the world to see. I don't like when welch. Come to think of it, FIrish still owes me $50. He's funny as hell, but he owes me $50.

Just received word that I'll be receiving payment next week on Tuesday. So lets put the back-pats and kumbayas on hold for the weekend and re-visit this thread next week.

Just received word that I'll be receiving payment next week on Tuesday. So lets put the back-pats and kumbayas on hold for the weekend and re-visit this thread next week.

:lol:

how much are you owed Dave?

I loaned an employee about $400 months ago to help him keep lights/water on and feed his kids.
it took me deducting some out of his check to get anything back. still owes me
I'll never help anyone out again

what a coincidence.... that is when I plan on paying Tsoprano.... as long as he sends me the 200 he owed me first

Casper, I'll float you some coin so you can pay VD back but the juice starts running 24 hours after I paypal it to you.