I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,130 Views
I'd be way more pissed now if I was Dave. He probably forgot about the stiffing, since it's been so long. Now that it has been brought back to light and in the public.

It's like being STIFFED twice.

I'd be way more pissed now if I was Dave. He probably forgot about the stiffing, since it's been so long. Now that it has been brought back to light and in the public.

Oh, I haven't forgotten. I just wrote it off a long time ago.

A tiny part of me actually believes he's really going to pay me this time, which is why I'm being civil. I mean say what you will about Casper, but airing out a 2-year-old debt of $250 publicly, to a guy who is only back on the forum because his beloved dog JUST died, only to fuck him over again, this time publicly? I really don't think the guy is that fucking cold.

We'll see, I suppose.

Arch, ITH, help me out here. Does this post display simple pot stirring or does it border on an attempt to displace yesterday's pounding from Cali and generate a group pounding of Casper today?

Blitz if it is determined to be the latter no need guy. You are original Inner Circle guy plus Casper will always get pounded.

caspers a big time tout now, $250 is nothing.

sorry about your dog vd, nice to see you around

Casper likes to announce everything a couple days before it happens. Build up suspense and shit.

:10:

and mcb, just pop down to coral way and collect

tell him while you're a quilty guy you're just impatient and shit

15% per year. Should give him at least $300.

So what are the chances of collecting on my 1k/strip club bet?

url

I'm honored. I always wanted to be an honorary Canadian, I do love hockey and curling is my favorite winter sport in the olympics.

If you can drink 24 bottles of Canadian beer (not that cheap watered down weak shit that you Yanks drink) and go play a full game of pickup hockey (on ice) then you're in.

If you can drink 24 bottles of Canadian beer (not that cheap watered down weak shit that you Yanks drink) and go play a full game of pickup hockey (on ice) then you're in.

Been there done that.