I hate your dog.

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 5,100 Views
I'm sure that they'll gladly allow their dog to shit in your front yard and not pick it up.

You're very hateful lately. Not getting laid?

I'm hateful lately??? WTF???

They're picking up after their dog. You should offer to get rid of the bag for them.

Pucky you're an old grump. Go play with FW.

I guess you make a good point, mon ami.

I carry a shit bag. It's the law.

No. I have the little bags from the pet store and then I put those in a bigger plastic grocery bag.

It bothers me when I see people walking dogs without a doggy shit bag. I mean, at least carry an empty onei, and make people think you are not letting the dog shit in their yard.

:lol: you're cracking me up Harry. Can you change your title to: I carry a shitbag :winkwink:

How could you hate this silly boy?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 165
Pucky, trying to reverse his image as a pet hater. unreal

I bet puck off is a bird owner. I think we can all agree that bird owners are weird.

seriously how can anyone ever be THAT bored

No. I think that's a normal and not unreasonable position.

I think you're weird because you didn't just deny being a bird owner. Bird owners are not normal.

Also I had just woken up and didn't notice it said Puckoff is a bird owner. I'm nothing pre-coffee. I apologize Puckie, my only source of reference was an ex that was an idiot that had a bird I hated.

You're normal. In fact you're better than normal.

Pucky, we need an answer.

Do you own birds or gerbils?

No birds, pidgeons, partridges or peacocks or any other type of fowl. We do have quite a few bluejays in our yard, but I mostly ignore them. They are actually aggressive birds. We do welcome the neighbours dog in our house/yard. It's a dog like Blitty's. Decent dog, but it barks a lot. Another neighbour down the street has nice pitbull. It was extremely overweight about 2 months ago, but he walks it often now and the dog is actually losing weight. It's a very nice looking dog and I pet it from time to time.